Part 23

Two days laterthe wedding was here, Crystal hasn't seen or talked to her parentssince she and Harry made the announcement of them having a baby, butshe was happy anyways since Beast said he'd walk her down the aisleif her dad didn't show up.

Crystal wasstanding in the girls' room in her wedding dress, all she had to dois put her shoes on and she'd be ready. They were having thewedding on the lawn of the university since there's a LOT of guestscoming, basically the whole school is going to be there for theevent.

A knock on thedoor made Mal get up and peek out the door, she opened it,"Cinderella, come on in," Mal smiled.

"Mom?"Crystal asked leaving the bathroom.

"I'm so sorryfor the way your father and I acted sweetie," she told her daughterhugging her.

"It's okaymom, I probably would have acted the same if it was me in yourshoes," Crystal told her.

"All ladiesprobably would be shocked but I had no right to get up and leave likeI did, I know I hurt you, Harry came and talked to dad and I, welltold us in his own way we messed up and hurt you, we are so sorry wedid that honey," her mom told her, "and for all of you, pleasecall me my real name, not Cinderella, it's Ella, and my evil stepmother and step sisters called me Cinder-Ella all because I wassleeping by a fire and I was covered in soot all the time andcinders."

"Beautiful nameElla," Mal told her with a smile.

"Thank you, andwow, Evie, you do, do amazing work and I love the hair piece MissDizzy," Ella smiled.

"Thank you,"both girls replied.

"Oh, Belle,Adam and us two all have something for you and Harry as a gift fromall of us and his dad as well," Ella told them, "yes, that isBeasts real name Adam."

"I like it,"everyone smiled.

"Lets rollladies!" Fairy Godmother called as she entered.

"We'recoming," they all spoke and Evie helped Crystal with her shoes.

"now my masterpiece is finished," Evie smiled happily.

Crystal smiledand gave her a hug, 'thank you so much, all of you, not just forbeing a good friend but for everything, the help, showing me I can beboth a princess and a girl of the Isle mixed into one and just forbeing who you are and always being here for me, you all are amazingpeople that I love a lot and I would be lost without all of you aswell as Harry."

"you don'tneed to thank us sweetie, we're never leaving you and we should bethanking you, you and Ben and Chad and Harry even has shown all of usfrom the isle that we're more then what our parents wanted us tobe, we aren't evil like they are and we need to be who we want tobe and we all want to be good, and I know so does Uma, right?" Malsmiled.

"She's right,I do want to be good so, I'm taking up Ben's offer and room hesaid I could have if I decided to stay," Uma told them.

"Awesome!"Crystal told her as they hugged.

"Well, let'sget you to your wedding," Uma smiled and helped her stand since shewas sitting on the bed.

"I shouldattend it huh?" Crystal laughed.

They all laughedalso and lead her to where her dad was waiting, "I have one othersurprise, no one knows about," Henry, her dad, told her.

She smiled,"okay?" she asked.

Ben's dad,Adam, came up to them, "I'm walking you down as well."

"Awe, both mydad's here to walk me down," she smiled.

"Half way,"her dad smiled.

She gave him aconfused look but smiled when the doors opened.

Getting half waydown the aisle Hook and her dad trades spots making Crystal smilemore, she loved this surprise her dad had planned.

Getting to thefront Fairy Godmother smiled, "Who gives this lady to this man?"she asked with a smile.

Belle, Adam, Ellaand Henry all stood up, "we all do," they spoke with smilesmaking everyone smile.