Part 10

Arriving at Fish and Chips Harry looked at Crystal, "step over there, when you hear me say, 'oh, she's okay,' enter since I know Uma will ask how you are since she knows when I'm doing my rounds I call you."

"Sounds good babe," she smiled.

He smiled as well and stepped inside after she stepped to the side.

"How's your lady?" Uma asked with a smile.

"Yes I know you know I call her a lot," he smiled, "and she's okay."

Crystal snuck inside and went up behind Uma.

"Oh, you do know she probably has moved on," Uma softly sighed, "and I'm still here and won't leave you."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I'm in love Uma,"

"She's not worth moping around for Harry, she's a pretty pink princess, you belong with a villain not one of them," she hissed.

"Wow, really Uma? You of all people are willing to throw our friendship away since you are hitting on my boyfriend?" Crystal spoke from behind her.

Uma slowly turned around, shocked she was there, "uh let me-"

"No, too late, I heard all you said, I can't forgive you for it, I love Harry, more than anyone would ever understand and honestly I had a feeling you did like him, but he's taken and neither of us will give the other up so back off!" she hissed.

Gil hugged her, "Long time no see sweetie."

"I know, sorry about that," Crystal replied, "I tried to get Ben to allow me to come back but he got busy with the King stuff and all."

"It's okay, we all understand," Harry told her with a smile.

"That's good but I'm here for good, I don't belong there, I'm nothing like anyone over there," she told them, "so you better watch it Uma, try taking him again, you will not like me."

"YES YOU'RE STAYING!" Harry smiled as they hugged.

"I had a feeling you'd like that idea honey," she smiled.

"Oh and Mal's back as well," Harry told Uma.

She glared a little, "she's not getting her territory back and as for you two, it won't last, I can tell."

Crystal sighed a little with a glare, she'll have to get re-used to the fact Uma and Mal don't like each other.

"Wanna bet?" Harry spoke up, "let's go Crys, we don't need to be around negativity right now."

Crystal nodded and the two left and went to where Mal is.