Part 11

Quick update, I found my original story so i'll be posting like four chapters tonight!

--**--**--

Evie entered herand Mal's room to find the note there with Ben's ring, she readthe note, "oh Mal and Crystal," she sighed and took the note andring to Ben, knocking on the door she slowly opened it, "Ben?"

"Evie, hi, comeon in," Ben greeted standing up as he took the blue tooth set offhis ear.

"Ben, it'sMal and Crys," she started, "they've gone back to the Isle."

"What?" heasked and read the note, "this is all my fault and Cinderella'sfault, mine for the fact Mal and I had a fight and instead of beingthere for her and listening to her I went all beast on her andCinderella's for the fact she and her prince all got into a fightwith Crystal over them wanting her to be with another guy. I gotta gothere and get them or just Mal to come back."

"Ben you can'tgo alone, you need to know the Isle, you won't be able to find heralone, so there's one thing that needs to happen, you need to takeme with you," Evie told him.

"Yes, I'lltake you with me," Ben looked her way.

"We'll takethe boys also it's safer than just us two, even though none of usare to popular over there and Ben, there's two things that need tohappen, promise me I won't get left there again and you can't golooking like that," Evie told him.

"I promiseEvie, you won't be left there," Ben told her, "let's get theboys and go."

She nodded andthe two left, she got him in clothes that'll fit in on the Islethen they went and got the boys and headed to the Isle to get thegirls or just Mal to come home.