Part 24

The wedding wenton without any problems, Mal had her mom there sitting on hershoulder since she had a feeling if she showed her mom that everyonecan find love, and she can learn to love as well.

Crystal smiled asMal handed Maleficent over to her, "okay Maleficent, let's gofind the cake," Crystal smiled making Harry laugh.

"I agree withyou on that one," he smiled making everyone laugh.

"food then cakeyou two," Ben spoke from beside Harry.

"Oh darn,"Crystal joked.

"I now wouldlike to introduce for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Harry Hook!"Fairy Godmother called making everyone stand up and cheer and clap asthey kissed.

Crystal heardMaleficent sigh on her shoulder, "Oh Maleficent," she smiled andlightly kissed her on the head.

The two walkedback down the aisle together followed by their friends and Dude sincehe carried the rings for them.

Everyone waswaiting for them in the dining room, Crystal still had Maleficent onher shoulder, she took her off and looked her in the eyes and said,"Maleficent, I know deep down you love your daughter and herfriends and the fact she is happy, I know I don't honestly knowyou, just about the bad you did, but that doesn't stop me fromloving you as a good friend, I hope soon you can learn to love andcome back to human form, not just so Mal as her mom back but also soeveryone can find out that you do have good in your heart, now holdon so you can come with me to find Mal after we walk through thedoors."

Harry smiled, "Iagree with her, you do have good in your heart and you will soonlearn to love."

"And now, towelcome our special guests for the day, Mr. and Mrs. Harry Hook!"Ben called making everyone cheer and the doors open.

The dances allcame and gone, for the mother-son dance Belle and Harry danced andHarry was happy about that, even though his mom wasn't there withhim, he was happy that Belle was willing to step in for the moment.

The time for thecake came; Harry and her both promised not to get each other but hadanother idea in mind. Harry and Crystal stood behind the cake and cutthe piece off for them to share, but cut two more off with a wink toFairy Godmother, she knew what they were going to do.

"Why theextra's?" Mal asked.

"you'll see,"harry told her.

Harry and Crystaldid the whole feeding each other then traded spots, "now, oursurprise, since Ben and Mal are our best friends, well everyonestanding up here with us are, we thought we would allow them two tobe part of this moment since we already did the main portion,"Crystal smiled and they went to feed Mal and Ben but smashed the cakeinto their faces making them two and everyone laugh.

"Wow you two,"Mal smiled and wiped some cake on Harry after they hugged some.

"you two arecrazy!" Ben smiled and did the same, but more, on Crystal.

"We can be,"Harry smiled handing them both a napkin.

"good one youtwo," Jay smiled.

"thanks, it washis idea," Crystal smiled.

"Yes, yes itwas," Harry bowed making everyone laugh.

"Okay, let'sgo sit back down so it can be cut," Ben smiled and led the way upto the table.

After the cake itwas time for gifts, after Harry told everyone if they had things todo it was okay since the main part of the wedding was over with.

They mainly gotgift cards since no one really knew what to get them.

"okay you two,this is our gift for you," Ben smiled as Jay gave them a small box.