Part 13

Arriving atAuradon Harry smiled as he helped Crystal out of the limo they alltook over there, "wow, it is pretty here," he spoke makingCrystal smile some.

"It has its perks but at the same time its flaws," she spoke.

"Let's go to our dorm so we can do what we need to do," Jay spoke and they all went to the room only to find Chad there.

"Chad?"Carlos spoke, "what's this?

"A Chad actionfigure, just minus the head," he smiled, "hey sis is everything okay?"

"Yeah," she tried to lie but he gave her that 'sure' look, "okay fine,"she pushed them all inside.

"Fine we'll tell you, Ben went to the Isle to get Mal and Crys to come home since they both ran off to the Isle, us two and Evie went there to help him, now the four of us are here to make a replica of the wand to get Ben back since that's what Uma wants and Chad this is Harry the one your sister fell in love with," Carlos told Chad.

"Nice to finally meet the one who stole her heart and won't give it up,"Chad smiled.

"Nice to meet you as well Chad, she's said a lot of nice things about her annoying one year older brother that likes to pick on her," Harry smiled in return.

"Whoops, did I call you that bro?" she joked as she and Chad hugged.

Carlos set it up so the wand was being made.

"its all good sis, you two going back to help get Ben back?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, we are,"Crystal softly told him.

"It's okay,all that matters is getting Ben back, I'm going to my room to see if there's anything I can do from here, doubt it but I can always think up something, it was nice to meet you Harry and please keep our girl safe or Ben would kill both of us," Chad smiled.

"I promise, I don't want to die young," he replied making everyone there laugh.

Chad left and the rest sat around waiting for the wand to get done.

Hearing a beep Jay woke up and saw the wand was done, he woke Carlos up and smiled seeing Harry and Crystal cuddling with Dude between them on Carlos's bed, "perfect," Carlos smiled and looked over to the bed, "we need to wake them two so we can go."

"I got it,"Jay smiled and took a pillow and playfully started hitting them making them and Carlos laugh.

"JAY!"Crystal laughed, "I'll get even."

"I'm not scared," Jay laughed, "but I see a poor puppy dog is still comfy."

"Awe, Dude,time to let me up," Crystal spoke petting him.

"I'm up,"he yawned.

"He ate a truth gummy," Carlos smiled seeing the confused look on Harry and Crystal's faces.

"Nice, well a talking dog could be fun sometimes, he'll keep secrets," Crystal smiled.

"I can and will and I'm here if you two need to talk and it's nice to meet you Harry," Dude spoke.

"nice to meet you as well Dude," Harry spoke petting him, "well the four of us better go."

"Yeah," they all replied.

They got to the door and Crystal saw Dude get off the bed, "Stay boy, we'll be back."

He whined and laid down but snuck out the door to follow.

Getting outside Doug walked up to them, "have you seen Evie?" he asked.

"She's camping," Carlos lied.

"Evie the girl who wants to live in a castle is camping where there is nowhere to plug in a hair dryer?" Doug asked.

"Yeah, you know how spontaneous she can be," Jay smiled and the four of them walked away.

"I'm helping," Lonnie spoke carrying the swords.

"We don't need swords at the tea party," Jay tried lying.

"I know you're going to save Ben, either I help or I will just have to tell Fairy Godmother," Lonnie sighed.

"Let's go,"Carlos told her and they all went to the limo.

Jay and Lonnie got in the front and Jay drove them to the Isle, pushing the button so the magic bridge appeared.