Part 17

Everyone turnedto him he smiled as Ben went down and offered his hand to Crystal,Jay put her's in Ben's making everyone laugh. Ben led Crystal upto the front.

"Before anyoneasks, I can't tell," Laminar spoke making everyone laugh.

Ben stepped asideand a spot light came on across the ship on the other steps, Harrycame out and smiled making Crystal smile.

Soft music playedand Harry nodded to Laminar who whispered in Crystal's ear, "slowlywalk when he does, by the way, you're rocking that dress."

She giggled alittle and smiled his way.

The two walkeddown the steps, everyone moved so they could meet in the middle. Benwalked up to Mal and stood by her with his arm around her shoulders,all the guys who had a girl there stood with them with an arm aroundtheir girls shoulders.

Ben took Mal upto the main stairs, "Music!" Ben called and the music changed.

Harry and Crystalstarted dancing, when the song was done, he took Crystal up to whereBen and Mal were at.

"And now, asurprise!" Ben called.

Everyone turnedtheir attention to them, the spot light was on Harry and Crystal, Malstepped to the side behind Crystal and Ben was behind Harry.

Harry smiled andgot down on one knee, Crystal smiled, "Crystal, from the day Ifirst met you, I knew it was true love, there was a spark on youreyes when I looked into them, when you first smiled my way you mademy heart skip a beat, you are one amazing, sweet, beautiful lady andI would be lost without you, will you please do me the honors ofbecoming my wife?" Harry asked her showing her the ring.

"Yes,"Crystal smiled happily.

He slid the ringonto her left ring finger making everyone cheer happily for them.

They kissed afterhe stood up and all their friends ran up to them and they all wentinto a group hug.

"Congrats!"everyone on the ship called.

Gil whistled andcheered, "About time HARRY!" he joked making everyone laugh.

"I knowright?!" he joked back making everyone laugh more.

Chad walked up tothem, "congrats you two, I know you will treat her the way sheneeds to be treated."

"Thank you,"Harry and Crystal replied.

"you'rewelcome," he told them and went back to Cinderella and PrinceCharming.

Fairy Godmotherwalked up to them, "I can and will do the ceremony and help planand everything, and I know a couple certain young ladies who can makethe dress and the accessories."

"I was hopingyou would Fairy Godmother," Harry smiled as they hugged a little.

"I was aswell," Crystal told her.

"You two are socute, and yes it is true, everyone has a true love out there waitingfor them, the one they are destined to be with, it doesn't matterwhere you are from or who your family is, as long as you follow yourheart and listen to it closely. I had a feeling you two were the onefor each other, just from what the stars would tell me and the signsI was given time to time and also Crystal honey, those dreams you'vebeen having but can't remember, are also the signs that were sentto you, now I can't promise you will start remembering them as awhole but little bits and pieces will start coming to you and stayingwith you, you two are one of the best couples I am happy to know,"Fairy Godmother told them.

"Thank youFairy Godmother, you are one amazing person who has been there for methrough everything, from my birth up to now and forever more, and youbasically became a mom in your own way to me, thank you so much foreverything and for all the help yet to come," Crystal told her asthey hugged.