Part 4

The four kids left and headed out to hang out some. They did end up going to the pirate ship some more kids from the pirate crew were there hanging out as well, Crystal was a little shy and slightly scared.

Harry glanced over when she squeezed his hand a little tighter, "you'll be okay, I promise no one will hurt you here, we're all friends and they will treat you with respect."

"Okay," she smiled glancing up at him as she thought 'he could be the one my heart and I were looking for.'

Harry smiled down at her then lead her onto the ship where they went over to the side facing the ocean.

"Wow, this is an awesome view," Crystal spoke looking over the ocean.

"It is, but it's better from up there," Harry told her pointing to the lookout spot.

She glanced over, "well then I might have to see for myself then huh?"

"Lets go," he smiled and lead her up the rope ladder.

"Wow, I think you might just be right about the view from here," she spoke looking around more.

"it is a pretty sight," he told her as he rested his hands on the edge beside her.

She turned her head a little to look at him, a smile came to her lips.

He smiled as he said, "I know we just met, but I have never been this happy around a girl until now, you are one amazing, beautiful, sweet girl Crystal, be mine?"

"Yes, I know how you feel as well, I haven't been this happy in a while now and when I first met you something changed and I knew around you I could be happy and have fun and be able to trust you as well," she smiled as she turned to face him.

He smiled and kissed her softly, he wrapped his arms around her waist, turned her so she was leaning against the poll in the middle of the lookout spot and kissed her again as he lightly leaned against her, "and you can trust me."

"I know I can," she told him and softly sighed a little when he kissed her on her neck.

"How can one girl as beautiful as you get hurt so much?" he asked as he rested his forehead against hers.

"Who knows how it happened, but around here I know things will change and I'll be in good, safe hands," she told him.

He smiled and they started kissing again.

Uma and Gil looked at each other and chuckled some, "I had a feeling they'd end up together," Gil admitted.

"Same Gil same," Uma spoke, "so what to do until the love birds come back down?"

"Well," Gil started and shrugged.

"Sounds fun," Uma joked.

"Yeah, before you ask, I'm just worried what will happen if she decided to go back with her brother and all," Gil told her with a sigh.

"Yeah, I was thinking that also when I saw them first kiss," Uma sighed, "well to be honest if it is true love between them there won't be an issue with the choice she makes."

"Yeah, true," Gil spoke them smiled seeing Crystal and Harry come back down, "finally decided to join us love birds?"

Harry smirked and rolled his eyes a little, "so, what to do?"

Everyone shrugged, "I think we should get her back before she falls asleep on us and you'd have to carry her home," Uma smiled.

"I agree, we should get her back," Gil spoke up.

"Well then, let's go," Harry smiled.

The rest nodded and they all headed back to Fish and Chips, half way there Harry stopped and picked Crystal up since she was really tired all of a sudden. Arriving at Fish and Chips, Uma lead the way up to Crystal's room.

Harry laid her down after Uma pulled the covers back, "you staying?" Uma asked him.

"Yeah, she told me she has these nightmare type dreams once and a while but she doesn't know what goes on in them just knows she had it," Harry told her.

"Alright, well night then," Uma told him.

"Night," he replied as he took his hat, coat and the hook all off before lying down on the couch to go to bed.

Chad sighed as he and Ben were hanging out, "what's up?" Ben asked him.

"Tired but worried about Crys is all," Chad replied.

"She'll be okay, we both know she can and will protect herself if anything happened," Ben spoke.

"Yeah, I know, well it's late so we should head to bed," Chad yawned as he got into his bed.

"Sounds like a good idea there, night," Ben chuckled.

"Night," Chad told him and fell asleep a few seconds later.