Part 6

The next day everyone was waiting for the car to come, Crystal was debating if leaving was a good thing, she loved it there, more then she loved being in Auradon, she was leaning against Harry as he had his arms around her as he was leaning against the wall behind him.

"I have your number, I'll call you a lot, before bed, in the morning, a lot of times during the day," Harry softly told her.

"I know you will, I just, I would like to spend time with my brother but I hate to leave here, I honestly think this is where I belong," she told him looking up at him.

"I understand honey but you do need to spend time with him," he told her.

"I know I should," she replied and turned to face him.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around his waist, he heard her sniffle some, "I know honey, I'm going to miss seeing you all the time and being around you," he told her softly.

"I'm really going to miss you, I love you," she told him so only he could hear.

"I love you too, keep the ring on, if anyone asks tell them the truth, if they don't like it they can shove it," he told her.

"I will and the leather gloves Uma gave me since we traded a dress I made for them since we liked each other's clothes," she smiled and glanced at Uma.

Uma and Gil went over to them, "Gosh I hate to say good bye so, see you again soon?" Uma smiled.

"See you again soon," Crystal smiled a sad smile, "same to you Gil, see you again soon and make sure this one doesn't mope around too much."

"I promise to keep an eye on him sweetie," Gil told her as they hugged some.

"Damn, the car came," Harry half joked but the sadness was present in his voice and his eyes both.

She gave Uma and Gil both another hug and as the driver was putting the bags everyone had in the car she and Harry were hugging, "damn I'm going to miss you the most," she cried softly.

"I'm going to miss you also honey," he told her then whispered, "I love you a lot."

"I love you a lot also," she softly replied, no one knew they were saying those three words to each other so soon but they both knew deep in their hearts it was meant to be between them.

They kissed and he helped her into the car then closed the door.

He watched as she left then walked away from everyone, Uma and Gil both just watched him walk away, they knew he loved her and she loved him.

Arriving at his house he went up to his room and watched the limo go across the bridge. Looking around he sighed as he went to his bed and sat down, pulling out his wallet he smiled seeing the picture Uma took of him and Crystal after the Pirate crew decided to dump water on them making them laugh some, but the moment Uma caught was of Crystal and him looking into each other's eyes, smiling and not wanting the moment to end. He can clearly see the love in both of their eyes. He smiled as he stared at the picture in his hand, a lone tear slipped down his cheek; he wants her back here with him where she belongs.

Arriving home Crystal looked over the ocean to the Isle, she had a lot on her mind at the moment. A few moments later she sat down to start taking care of her clothes, the picture fell out of a shirt of hers a smile came to her face, that was one day she will never forget and one day that truly made her laugh since the pirate crew were being weird that day and dumped water on them.

"Sis?" a voice called.

Looking up she saw Chad there, "hey," she softly spoke.

"You alright?" he asked.