Part 7

A few months later Crystal, Chad and their parents were all sitting around talking.

"Dear, we found a guy for you," her dad spoke.

"I have a guy, a guy I love!" Crystal cried.

"To bad, he's not the right kind for you," her mom spoke.

"he is too," she called and went to leave.

Her dad grabbed her, "now listen," was all he got out

Chad removed his dad's hand from his sister's arm "Don't dad, let her go," Chad warned.

Crystal ran out the door and went to Mal and Evie.

"Crys, what's wrong?" Mal asked letting her inside

"I don't belong here," she cried.

"Either do I, I'm taking my mom back to the Isle, want to go with?" Mal asked.

Both girls were crying now they were that upset.

"Yes, I'll get the bag I packed once and left here," Crystal spoke, "I'll even write the note."

"okay," Mal spoke packing a few things of her own.

Crystal sighed, grabbed the paper and wrote, "Ben and Chad, we don't belong here, we both know that, we're nothing like the pretty pink princesses or like you two, we're sorry but we've gone back to the Isle where we belong, love Mal and Crys." She let Mal read it who nodded.

"Perfect, let's roll girly," Mal spoke.

"Let's go, do you want me to carry your mom or is she safe in your bag?" Crystal asked.

"She's safe," Mal smiled and put the ring of Ben's on the note.

Crystal nodded and the two left on Mal's moped that Ben got her.