Part 27

Later that night Crystal slowly woke up to find out that Harry wasn't in bed with her. She got up, got dressed and went to the deck to find him looking over the ocean towards Auradon. She smiled a little and went over to him, "you don't want to go back do you?" she asked making him jump a bit, "sorry to scare you."

"It's okay honey and I kind of do but not all the way," he told her.

"I know how you feel," she admitted and saw the confused look in his eyes, "the day we found out we are having a baby I first went to talk to Fairy Godmother about missing it here and I was feeling like I was before I first came here. I felt that way for a while now, even before you proposed, when we came back to save Ben, I honestly just wanted to stay here and allow everyone else to go back but in the rush of everything we ended up going back as well. Harry, we can come back to stay if you want, I'll be beside you all the way."

"I just," he started and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "how about we see how these two weeks go first then decide?"

"sounds good," she smiled and watched the Fireworks someone was setting off over in Auradon, "wow, they are prettier from here then they are over there."

"Yeah they are, honey, I'm just worried about you having the baby here is all, we won't have everyone's help when we need it and all," he truthfully told her.

"I know, but we will have the parents that are here to help us and we both know the baby wont grow up thinking evil is good, he or she will be his or her own person," she told him with a smile.

"I know he or she will honey and I know we will have the parents here for help if we decide to stay, but what about Uma, Gil and the crew that went there?" he asked.

"It's up to them if they want to come back for good if we do, I know a few of the guys are missing the whole causing trouble and all and I can see it in Uma's eyes she also misses it here and same with Gil, but it'll be their choice," she replied.

"Sounds good, so how about we go back down to bed or do you want to go to where we had our first kiss?" he asked her with a smile.

"Follow me and I'll show you," she smiled and started climbing the rope ladder.

He smiled and followed her up, "now this is a good view for the fireworks and the perfect spot for this," he smiled and pushed her lightly against the poll again making her giggle a little as he kissed her.

They stood there kissing for a while, "god I love you Harry."

"I love you so much honey," he replied, "we better get you back to our room before you shiver yourself to death."

"Sounds good, it got cold all of a sudden," she smiled and they climbed down the rope ladder.