Part 30

The next dayCrystal and Harry went to Auradon to let everyone know the choicethey made, arriving at the university Crystal was suddenly nervous.

Harry glanced herway, "Everything will be okay honey."

"I know justnervous suddenly on how everyone will react is all," she replied.

"I understand,I'm kind nervous about that as well," he admitted making hersmile.

The Limo came toa stop, the driver got out and opened the door, and slowly theyclimbed out and were happy no one was there, but it was later atnight then they expected to be there.

Belle and Adamcame up to them, "everyone is inside you two, Crystal would youlike a cup of hot tea sweetie?" she asked seeing her shiver some.

"Yes pleaseBelle," she replied as Harry took his jacket off and wrapped itaround her.

"Such a greatguy for her," Adam smiled.

"I do my best,"Harry replied as they all went inside.

Belle went andgot the tea for Crystal and after she was sitting handed her the cup,"here you go sweetie."

"Thank youmom," she smiled.

"You'rewelcome," Belle smiled sitting beside her, "is everything okayyou two?"

"uh, kind of,"Harry started.

"okay, what'sup?" Ben asked shutting the TV off.

"Well, the twoof us have been talking and when we heard your announcement on TV theother day, it helped us make our decision a little easier," Crystalspoke softly.

"You two missbeing on the Isle and want to live there but come and visit when youtwo want to?" Mal smiled.

"Stop readingour minds silly," Crystal smiled.

"Kind of hardnot to, I can see it in your eyes girly," Mal smiled.

"Yeah, that iswhat we actually decided and we also were going to talk to you twoabout what you said in your announcement and all," Harry told them,"and we both decided that we will come and visit and get all thehelp that will be there for us throughout the pregnancy and if wejust need someone to talk to."

"Sounds like weneed to show you your surprise in the morning and if you like it, itcan be sent over," Ben told them.

"We canactually show them tonight if they are up to seeing it?" FairyGodmother told everyone.

"Let's gothen when we get back I'll get someone a little bit of the Lavendertea Ursula gave us so when we come visit we'll have some here thathelps her sleep better at night," Harry smiled.

"Sounds like mymom honestly, she's always willing to help someone out who iswilling to accept the help she gives," Uma smiled.

"Honestly itkind of shocked me in a way, we went there late at night thinking awalk would help and your mom asked her if she was willing to try atea that will help her sleep at night and Crys said she was willingto try it since she likes tea and all and we walked back to the shipand soon after we went to bed she was out and stayed asleep allnight," Harry smiled.

"That isawesome she slept all night for once, and wait the ship?" Uma wasslightly confused.

"Yeah, uh Tommade me and Crys the captains of the ship since you put him in chargeand if he wanted to step down he can and when we got there the firstnight he took us to the ship where the crew threw us a small partyand gave someone her own pirate hat so she won't be stealing mineanymore and as a gift he said we were the captains now," Harry toldher.