If you're just a dream...(SPG Part 10 )

A/N: Hello mga sibs,I'm so glad nkapag ud ako soon! I will dedicate this chapter to all my munchies na anak ng SPG special mention to Justyne Beber Viceral @anakbaysril na wagas kung maka push sa story ko. Mahal na mahal ko kau guys kulang ako kung wala kau, and to all my Viceral siblings I love you all. Your support in my story is everything to me. Napapasaya nyo ko. :-)

~

~

~

Present Day

Location: Galeria d' arte 

    The gallery filled with so many people when I arrived. This museum is the biggest, grandest and prestigious private art gallery in the Philippines owned by Spanish citizens. What I love about art galleries like these is the feeling of nostalgia. Bata pa lang kasi ako ay madalas na kaming dinadala ng daddy ko sa mga ganitong prestihiyosong gatherings dahil katulad ko, art lover din siya.

I marched at the red carpet wearing my confidence. All of the crowd's attention were on the paintings so no one bothers to look my way.  Hindi lang naman paintings ang dinidisplay ngayon kundi pati mga photographs, decorative arts, sculptures, and installation arts. I saw some familiar faces of the artists, some of them are very famous and some of them are newbies like me. I move my head, my eyes begun to wander around as I looked for my work, then I found it! 

( Kunwari yung painting sa media yung ginawa ni Karylle, haha. Credit to the owner of the painting salamat sa pagpapahiram )

"Karyllle!!! My God girl!" Napalingon ako sa likuran at nakita ko ang kaibigan kong si Anne na malalaki ang ngiti. She is my new found friend nang sumali ako ng artists workshop a month ago, magkatabi kasi kami ng seat kaya kami madalas na nagkakausap.I love her bubbly attitude kaya kahit mag iisang buwan pa lang kaming magkakilala ay palagay na ang loob ko sa kanya. 

"Anne Curtis mabuti naman at nakarating ka agad." I pulled her hands and gave her a quick hug. 

"Of course girl I wouldn't miss it for the world...So, where's yours?"  I gave her an answer by gazing up to the painting hanging above the concerete wall. 

"OMG! It's beautiful and explicit. Its like, you really captured the emotion and put it on that painting."

"Sa tingin mo?" I ask her while my eyes are still on my painting.

"Of course! Puwede na iyang ihilera sa gawa ng mga sikat 'no! It is not just an ordinary painting, I can feel the emotion there. The eyes of the horse, its very loneny..hmm... I know that man is hiding something." Her hands caressed her chin then she pouted her lips.

"Re..really?" Is all I can answer to Anne. Ganun na nga ba ka transparent ang emosyon sa pagpinta ko diyan at ganito ang comment niya?

Suddenly, an image of a certain person that keeps on haunting me everytime pops up in my memory.  After that day na iniwan ko siya sa cruise, I crushed my own heart. It's been 3 months and 1 day since then  but I can't erase him from my memory. How stupid I am to not even wait for him to come back so that I could tell him I have to leave. That the reason of me leaving is not because of him but because of my mom and my fears. Hindi ko alam kung galit ba siya sa akin o kung wala lang para sa kanya ang pag-alis ko. I was scared because of the word proposal, and I will going to regret it for the rest of my life. 

"Uy K you know what I love horses." Napapitlag ako sa matinis na boses ni Anne na nakalimutan kong katabi ko lang pala. 

"Ako din eh." Mahilig kamo mangabayo. ( Green. joke lang po )