All Around (SPG Part 5)

Hello @margaviceral ...:-) hello munchies I miss you. 

Naway patawarin ako sa update na itu...nakeerrr..#LordPatawad....geh basa...

.

.

.

        “You're such a tease.” Vice said in his hoarse voice once he followed me inside the room. Suddenly I felt so triumphant that this gorgeous man wants me as much as I want him. I could hear his footsteps coming and so I turned around only to find out that he's actually looking at my butt. Agad namang rumihestro ang pagkagulat sa mukha ni Vice nang mapagtatntong nahuli ko siyang nakatitig sa aking pang-ibaba. Why not? I just wore my Victoria's secret lingerie that I bought while I was at London that compliments my curves. Vice looked at me carnally, that kind of look I'm quite familiar of now, that panty combusting look was enough to make me squirm.

“Why are you staring at my butt?” I bluntly asked.

“Why not? Those are perfect....mine!” he said then slowly, he touched the hem of his shirt, played the edge of it with his thumb while his tongue was leisurely licking his lower lip. Nanuyo ang lalamunan ko't nagsitayuan ang buong balahibo ko sa katawan. Those electricity that I felt traveled from the tip of my fingers down to the very center of me then spread rapidly all over my body, bathing me with desire.

“You're are so fvcking sexy love!” Vice growled, still his stare was intense as it traveled from my face down to my body. Yung tingin pa lang ay hinuhubaran na niya ako.

“So..are we just going to talk huh?” I said then an idea crossed my mind. I sat at the edge of my bed and spread my legs...Vice caught his breath and his nose flared.

“You're so hot!” Vice whispered.

“Am I?” I moved my hand then draw imaginary letters at my exposed legs, I spelled it F-U-C-K-E-D M-E- H-A-R-D then throwing away all of my inhibitions, I glide my forefinger up to the insides of my thigh.

“Shit!” Vice groaned. “Are you going to-”

“Touch myself?” I cut him mid sentence and smiled wickedly.

“You are a one God damn hot witch!” he slowly pulled up the hem of his shirt and tossed it on the floor. Lumantad sa akin ang kanyang matipuno at malapad na dibdib, my eyes landed into his rich biceps and I have this wild idea to bite it while he is thrusting hard inside me. The idea about Vice thrusting hard inside me sends signal to my free little fingers. While looking at him, I pulled my panties off and spread my legs even more. Vice's eyes didn't blink, he's staring down at where my hand is, mouth opened, jaw dropped, his one hand was unconsciously or consciously touching his visible erection then in one swift move, I touched my clit. It is surprisingly soaked with my own arousal. We locked eyes and all I could think about was the feel of my touch at my very core. It's hot, very wet and it's wanting...wanting for something that only this man in front of me could give.

“Fvck Ana Karylle touch yourself faster!” he commanded at para akong nagising sa isang magandang panaginip, I obeyed! I touched myself up and down and I swear, this is the mot erotic thing that I did with Vice. I saw him slowly touching himself against his pajama. His hard erection inside me was all I could think about, the intense delicious feel of it pushing hard inside me, devouring me, wants me to ache for this man even more..and so I move my finger faster.