Book 2 Presents "Secrets"

(Attachment Picture : Bedroom ni Vice )                                                                                           

Chapter 1

3 Years Ago

               It was a fine Monday morning in the office of the C.E.O Jose Marie Borja Viceral, at gaya ng nakagawian ay masyado siyang occupied sa pag-aasikaso ng JMVTE. This week has been a critical week for all of them due to the rescission in America and all of the businesses including telecommunications were affected. Yesterday, instead of having his day off, he flew to Barcelona for the mobile-telecoms industry world congress, and today, he needs to sign documents stating he will not terminate 20, 000 people who worked for him. Naging mas mainitin pang lalo ang ulo ni Vice dahil sa kapalpakan ng shipments ng mga sample smart phones na inaasahan niyang dumating sa katapusan ng buwan dahil sa may hindi nakitang defect ang quality check, it seems that he needs to terminate some people though. He was interrupted by a sudden call from his intercom - it was Liz, his secretary for 6 years now. Liz is very professional with her work, she's attractive, sophisticated, and if ever she is not working with him, he will get laid with her. But no, he can't , considering his so called illness.

“Yes Liz!” Vice snapped

“Miss Anne Curtis is on the line, sir.”

“Tell her I am on a meeting.”

“She is so persistent sir.”

“Liz...just tell her, I am on a meeting.” he pressed the end button and scowled at the unfinished papers. When he is in the solace of his huge office, he turns off his cellphone to avoid the nuisance of the outside world. He knows how persistent his sister can be, at alam niyang kukulitin lang siya nito sa mga walang ka-kwenta kwentang bagay, o baka tatanungin lang nito ang tungkol sa crush nitong si Vhong. He shook his head. Where is Vhong when he needed him? Masyado din itong occupied sa plunder case na kasalukuyang hinahawakan nito. Another sound from his intercom brought him back to the now.

“Viceral speaking.” he answered while he is flipping the pages to and fro habang nakakunot ang noo.

“Sir, may babae po dito sa lobby na gustong kumausap sa inyo ng personal.” halata ang tensiyon sa boses ni Liz

“If that is my sister tell her to wait for me...” he peeked at his wrist watch “Say 15 minutes and I'll meet her.”

“Not your sister sir.” kumunot ang noo ni Vice, pilit na inaalala kung sinong babae bukod sa kapatid niya. He started to think the women from last week, it couldn't be Pam dahil pinutol na niya kahit ano pang ugmayan dito dahil sa wala namang nangyayari sa kanila. Lin, maybe? Surely not her, abala ito sa pag-aasikaso sa husband nito. Who could it be? Dahil sa naco-curious na rin si Vice ay di na siya nag-isip pa.