Say Something (SPG Part 18)

The moment I saw you I was terrified! I knew then, there's no turning back. It is like I am walking down the path of uncertainty, then I lurked into the darkness , only to see light. My heart is doomed but you gave me life.

~

~

~

      Karylle never thought that the Viceral house could be more grander until tonight. The night was filled with white and gold decorations with heavy red drapes on the wall. Outside the house are random tables filled with bloody red table cloth. Rather than flowers on each table, a glass horse decoration was being place with an endless fountain of drink, coming out from it. Ofcourse, tonight is very special since it is Vice's 31st birthday. The theme is a black and white grand ball attended by TV personalities, Politicians, businessmen, family and friends of the family. Vice ended his piano piece with his speech then he walks out of the center stage. I saw him approaching one table filled with Politicians, where Solenn, Georgina and Dong is located. Once I saw him talking to Governor Wilson I look down and grab a drink. 

"What do you think of the party? Do you think it's too much?" Anne grabs her own drink and played it with her hands.

"It's grand Anne. Ganito ba lagi ang set up tuwing birthday niya?" She sipped the wine. It is light and crisp.

"Yeah,this is a routine every April 31st but, only there's a first time that happened today." Anne leaned forward so that Karylle could hear what she is going to say.

"Huh? Anong first time?" Takang tanong naman ni Karylle.

"My brother, couldn't take off his eyes on you! He can't take off his eyes on a certain girl" Anne exclaimed then her smile widened upon saying those words. Awtomatiko namang napalingon si Karylle sa kinaroroonan ni Vice only to be disappointed because he is talking to Solenn. Napangiwi siya at hinarap ulit si Anne.

"Anne, magpapaalam lang ako in advance ha." She looked down, ignoring what Anne just said.       "Kailangan ko na kasing balikan ang trabaho ko sa Manila, kailangan ko ng bumalik." 

"Ahw." Her happy face turned into a sad one. Nag-eenjoy kasi si Anne sa presensiya ni Karylle dahil sa wala siyang sister, she will surely miss her.

"But you'll come back here in the near future right?" Anne is waiting for a positive answer from Karylle but K stayed silent for how many seconds.

"I will try." She smiled a smile that never reached her eyes, but Anne as a keen observer, she noticed it but she just kept it inside. 

"When are you going to leave the house?" Anne tilted her head to the side to look for his brother only to find him talking nga to Solenn. 

"Tomorrow night but I will ask you one last favor."

"One last favor ka jan kahit unlimited pa!" Nagkatawanan naman silang dalawa. Ibinulong ni Karylle ang favor na iyon at tumango tango lang si Anne. 

"Pa snatch naman ng pretty girl ko." Out of nowhere Vhong bow down and offered his hand to Anne. They didn't notice the music played then the dance floor is already filled with people. Inabot naman ni Anne ang kamay ni Vhong at nagpaalam kay Karylle na magsasayaw na nga sila. Karylle nod in return.

"You look so beautiful tonight babe, always naman eh but you shine bright like a diamond now." Banat ni Vhong kay Anne when they reached the dance floor.

"I heard that line before." She giggled and place her hands on Vhong's shoulders, in return, Vhong holds her tiny waist.

"Uhm babe, what do you think of Prince and Karylle's relationship?"