Home at last (SPG Part 21)

Take all the chances if there's a chance. Don't waste every moment because 'next time' is too far and 'last time' is too late. - UNKNOWN

.

.

.

Nakaraan. . .

"God I love you Ana Karylle Tatlonghari. I LOVE YOU!" Vice said emotionally. I don't know how to put together the letters of the alphabet to answer him.

"I love you, Karylle."

 Ang ngayon. . .

KARYLLE's POV

        After all those tears I shed, all those sleepness nights, all of those confusion were all gone now. Mahal niya ako, sa wakas narinig ko rin. Kay tagal kong hinintay na marinig sa kanya to, how many times did I told him I love him without having a response from him? Well now it's my turn Jose MArie Viceral. Sayang din naman ang naipong eyebags ko kakaiyak sa'yo kung kaagad kong ibibigay sa'yo ang gusto mong marinig. 

"Could you please say something love?" Vice stared at me and blink multiple times before I took one step and turn away from him. No way I would give him what he wanted to hear. 

"You want me to say something?" I turn around and face him, this time I am very close to where he was standing. 

"First of, gusto kong linawin sa'yo na tapos na ang kontrata natin Vice. Second of all, what you did with my studio and who gave you the permission to do so?" I roamed my eyes around once more but he didn't know that I secretly appreciate what he did with it. He really has a good taste at everything. 

"Your mother did." He answered but I could hear amusement in his voice.

"Paano mong nakausap ang mama ko?"

"I simply talk to her."

"Cut with the sarcasm Vice-

"I came here all the way to say what I feel tapos ini-interogate mo ako kung ano ang ginawa ko sa studio mo?" HE move closer and fill our gap. My heart beat is raising like I am running for a race. 

"Gusto ko lang bumawi Karylle." 

"And you are using my studio?" I stop my self from talking, baka kasi sa masyado kong papapachicks ay magmistula akong isip bata sa pagri-reason out. The truth is, I am running out of words to say, afraid that I might give in anytime, but no, I won't let that happen.

"I saw your works when we're at the cruise,love. I saw how passionate you are about your craft and that is one of  those many things that I love about you-- you can capture beauty that cannot be captured by an ordinary mind. The painting that you gave me as your gift is the precious thing that I value most right now. Mahirap mag-isip ng isang regalo na kayang pantayan ang binigay mo sa'kin kaya naisip ko na baka, pag inayos ko't ibinalik sa dati ang studio mo, mapapasaya kita." Vice looked down and I swear, I just want to embrace him. Syempre masaya ako hindi lang dahil sa effort niya na ibalik ang studio ko, but the thought behind it! 

"I am not using anything to get you back Karylle, if you want to give me a chance you will without forcing you." Jeez, then he grin that shows of his perfect teeth. 

"So much confidence you have Mr. Viceral, but I cannot give you what you want."

"You mean your response with my confession? I am not expecting you to answer me right away, but I am certain you will, maybe not this time but you will love." He winked at me and my face turned crimson red.