The Perks of A Relationship (SPG Part 25)

.

.

.

        I am so dead! I know he is coming here to get me and he will not be pleased to see a guy around me. Tsk, napakaseloso at possessive naman kasi ng lalaking iyon eh! Piolo is a gay and he has a boy friend for Pete's sake so he shouldn't really be angry or get jealous! Paano ba to? Should I tell Iza I need to go back to my hotel, but what if he will show up here? He'll freak out if he'll travel here for nothing! Should I stay?

"Couz pakisuyo naman ako sa wine glass sa kitchen oh, busy kasi ang dalawang kamay ko eh." Iza's voice jolted me out of my stupor na siyang dahilan para ma distract ako sa pag-iisip.  

"Ahy sige! I'll get it for you." I shouted back at her. I can see she is busy discussing something with Piolo while he is opening  the wine bottle. Napailing nalang ako! She really digs him ? Once I am at the kitchen, I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed the power button, hoping some miracles will happen, but nothing! Ayun, bat empty pa rin. I gaze up, eying the dirty white built-in cabinet ,trying to find the wine glass. Using  both of my hands, I pull the handle then get the three wine glasses. 

"Where to couz?" I asked her while heading for their direction. Okopado pa rin ito sa pakikipag-usap or pakikipaglandian sa crush niyang bading. Oh dearest cousin, ikaw na! 

"Dito nalang sa mini table." She answered without bothering to look at me. 

"Yung yelo, baka matunaw." I said meaningfuly, hoping she'll come to her senses and realize that she is obviously staring at Piolo. She snapped at me at halos mabitiwan ko ang bit-bit na wine glass dahil sa pagkabigla. She always have that ability to startle me everytime, titigan niya lang ako ng masama idagdag pa ang itim na itim niyang mga mata. I fixed my eyes at my cousin who is very attentive to his gay crush, I can't help but wonder if it is possible for the two of them to fall in love?

"We don't have ice cousin. Sige, katukin ko lang yung lasenggera kong housemates dito at manghihingi ako ng cubes. Wait here." She said but, facing Piolo. Haha, sarap lang batukan eh. I placed the three wine glasess at the mini table and Piolo helped me with it. I have the chance to study his profile. Tall, masculine, sa totoo lang walang magdududa sa sexual preference nito eh, he has a broad shoulders, a strong fine jaw line, beautiful heart warming smile, and a towering nose that fits his rounded face. He is a handsome gay, just like what we saw in the elevator. I can hear  Iza opening the door. 

When iza opened the door, her jaw dropped momentarily.

"Hey!" Vice greeted her and before Iza could answer, Vice took a peek pass her and saw that Karylle is on the arms of Piolo! Natisod kasi ito nung papaupo na sana at buti nalang ay nasalo ni Piolo. Karylle's sharp yelling voice got Iza to look at them, she is mirroring Vice's reaction. Not that she is jealous because she knows that her friend is gay, but because of horror that Vice might get jealous. Remembering the scene at the club.

"Sorry." I said apologitically at Piolo.  Tumayo siya ng maayos para tulungan akong makatayo. He is holding my hands and do his ocular check up at me to see if I was hurt.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." I said but I noticed someone's staring at us so I turned around, and to my horror, Vice is staring blankly at me! I am totally dead! 

"Love!" Out of nowhere it came out of my mouth and Vice....smiles? When I step closer I saw that his smile is hiding something. Oh my God, world war II. 

"Me and my clumsy feet. Na-natisod ako at mabuti nasalo ako ni Piolo." I don't know but I feel the need to explain right away, ignoring the presence of my cousin who's face I can't fathom. Vice nods at Piolo and Piolo replied with a nod, while crossing his arms. He looks like a straight guy doing that! I am so freaking dead!