The Ruler

~"Why be a King or Queen when you could be a God."~

Floki paced back and forth within the main room of his home, Helga frowned heavily as she watched his spastic behavior that seemed to be more unstable then even normally. Sassa was playing with her dollies when a sudden knock drew the attention of the family of three. Floki rushed forwarding flinging the front door open to reveal Daga with a happily babbling Anna upon her hip and Ubbe at her side holding her hand.

"Good morning my Carpenter." Daga softly greeted leaning forward to kiss his cheek before stepping around him to let Helga take Anna and the two women to hug and share a warm smile, Daga quietly chuckled as she noticed that Ubbe and Sassa were already sitting closely babbling amongst themselves lowly so no one else could hear them.

Daga turned back around to face Floki who was much calmer now but still jerky in his movements and stance suddenly he turned to Helga before titling his head towards the door causing Daga to bid her farewells for the time being as Floki suddenly yanked her back through the door and out into the front of the small home before he began to drag her into the woods rapidly. The Princess didn't fight him allowing him to drag her as he pleased knowing as most others didn't there was a method to his madness. Finally the pair came to a small clearing that opened up on one side to the other side of the open water, Floki looked about before turning to Daga who stood calmly waiting for the older man to find his words.

"I did something." Floki whispered causing Daga to suddenly smile warmly at him "I know."

"It had to be done." Floki nodded along to his words when suddenly the feel of strong yet caring hands placed themselves upon his cheeks causing him to lift his gaze to the stare of the young woman who always seemed to haunt him. Daga stood about four inches below his towering height but she held enough power in her pinky to either save him or wipe him from existence and he loved her all the more for it.

"Calm yourself my love everything will be well, it had to be done. He was not true to our ways nor our people and he would come to pose as an obstacle in my path to push us forward to the New World Order I am fighting so hard to achieve for us. You did the right thing. You protected our plans, our people, me. I thank you." Daga leaned forward and gently kissed both of his cheeks before his forehead, tip of his nose, and chin. Floki gazed adoringly down at the crimson haired woman before slowly lowering himself to his knees before her "What more do you need of me my Goddess?"

Daga smiled gently down at him as she began to lightly run her finger through his wild hair letting her glossy black claw like nails to scratch his scalp just lightly enough for him to shiver violently and his eyes to damn near roll into the back of his head.
"You must finish the ladder for the siege on Paris. Ragnar wants to attack within the next month and it all must go according to the way I have it planned or this will all be for nothing."
Floki nodded jerkily his jaw set in determination "Of course! It will be perfect I assure you."
Daga suddenly grabbed his head on either side holding it still in front of her person as she slowly leaned her head down until they were nearly nose to nose with one another the young Berserker's eyes suddenly blazed a viscous liquid gold blindingly bright in appearance enchanting Floki all the much more.
"Bjorn and Ragnar will find the body and Bjorn will seek vengeance for our heartbroken father for what has happened. He will come to accuse you but fear not for I will see to it that all will end well. I will save you just as I've always done."

Floki lunged forward onto his hands and knees placing his forehead flat against the ground between her bare feet.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you my Queen."

Daga gently crouches down into her own knees pulling Floki up to meet her still golden stare.
"Change is upon us my Master Carpenter I feel it in my bones. Prepare yourself and stand strong as only my warrior can when things come to pass you will stand as my right hand and aide me in all that I will achieve in this life and the next."