Then Two Became Three

~"I loved you once, I loved you twice, I think I loved you in a previous life."~

Sunlight brushing obnoxiously against her eyelids caused her to awaken the next morning with a groan, turning over she threw her arm out and was met with a cold side of the bed causing her senses to fully return to her and her eyes to flutter open to greet the day. Huffing a breath she flopped to her back and took a deep breath, she felt a delicious ache between her thighs and felt the muscles of her legs still twitching every now and again turning them to jelly for a moment. Her hips she knew would be lightly marked by slight bruising due to her lover's firm and commanding grip but she didn't mind. She smiled softly as she sat up her shoulder length curls falling around her in a tangled thick mess causing her to nearly resemble a lion with a wild mane then a fierce she-bear. Taking a deep breath she stood up and found her balance with an amused grin at her unsteadiness before grabbing her night robe and covering her self with it allowing it to drop down to the floor, leaving her roof she went to Andreas' personal study knowing he would more then likely have been called away for a matter of grave importance which she knew would have been the only thing capable of taking his presence from her.

Coming upon the door the guards outside it respectfully bowed their heads to her in greeting before pushing the door open allowing her to walk in only to pause just briefly at the presence of not only Andreas but several others as well all surrounding a large table with a map of all of the Mediterranean upon it.

"Excuse us." Andreas spoke to his political advisors causing them all to bow to not just him but Daga as well before leaving the Emperor and Princess to themselves.

"I apologize I did not considered that you would have important company." Daga shook her head causing Andreas to flash her his boyish grin "Fear not my love, no company is more important to me then yours."

Daga rolled her eyes as Andreas grabbed her around the waist and gave her a living kiss which she gladly returned "Your charm will not work on me mighty Greten Emperor."

"And who says I was trying to charm you legendary Norse Princess?" Andreas jested before playfully beginning to prep her face with kisses and picking her up spinning them in a circle causing her to giggle madly playfully pushing against him before he settled her down upon her feet.

"You are charming by nature it is in your very blood." Daga teased playfully causing Andreas to roll his eyes "What troubles have come to Greece?"

Andreas looked at her fully with a mocking brow raised "Oh just the word traveling across the lands of the fierce Vikings having invaded Italia."
Daga frowned "Does that cause you problems?"

Andreas laughed heartily before smiling at his love "Not in the slightest my treasure."

"Well in that case escort me to breakfast i am positively famished." Daga turned heading to the door the Emperor closely behind her "I imagine I wore you out last night."

Daga threw her head back in a booming laugh "Lets go with that." She replied mockingly causing Andreas to look at her heatedly all the way to the dining hall.
////////////////////////////////////////////
After two weeks of being in Greece Daga knew her time in Paradise was coming to a close and it sadden her greatly at that notion, it was evening time as the Princess readied herself for a private supper with the Emperor when she suddenly found herself dizzy as she pulled her burgundy colored dress on stumbling forward Daga threw her herself to her knees as she emptied the contents of her stomach into the trash bucket by her bed. Heaving harshly Daga gaged and coughed hard at the sudden constriction of her air way due to the burning clear liquid of stomach acids.

Her chamber maid held her hair back for her as she dry heaved painfully before sitting down exhaustedly beside the bed pressing her back into it she turned to her maids and ordered them "Fetch his royal Highness."
The maids bowed hurriedly before running off to do as they were asked.