A Man Who Made Himself King

~"Just because I am peaceful does not mean I don't know how to be violent."~

Daga trampled through the woods carelessly in her anger searching for the right track she needed to lead her after twenty minutes of silent anger she finally found the right hidden pathway and took it leading her deeper into the forest before suddenly opening up into a large circular opening where a single massive and magnificent tree stood, an Ashtree to be precise.

Daga took a deep breath and felt her anger dull within her at the sight of the beautiful tree  and slowly walked toward the base where she kneeled and reached out to touch the base of the tree, taking a deep breath she closed her eyes as a sudden golden glow overtook her hand touching the tree and suddenly disappeared just as quickly as it came.

Taking a shuddering breath at the slight dizziness that over took her Daga slowly opened her eyes and pulled her hand away where a locket-necklace now rested in the palm of her hand, standing up she bowed her head respectfully to the tree before turning and coming back the way once she came.
--------------------------------
Opening her room door she paused at the sight of her son sitting in the corner, long legs spread out in front of him, strong arms crossed over his chest while he stared at her intently as if he automatically knew from his position where her head would level as she walked through the door.

"Well not that I don't enjoy when you come visit me but something tells me this isn't just a son coming to see his mother type of visit." Daga joked shutting her door before gently leaning back against it.

Ubbe said nothing as he ran his lightly glowing blue-grey eyes over her person from head to toe and back again. When he noticed the locket resting against her neck he tensed before shooting his eyes up to meet his mother's. Daga seeing his reaction pursed her lips before crossing her own arms over her chest "Do not look so worried son, it's not time yet."

Ubbe relaxed sitting up to hold his head in the palms of his hands "But it is coming, yes?"

Daga saw no reason to lie "Yes,it is."
Ubbe nodded taking his hands from his face before standing and walking to stand just before his mother "What news did the servant give you?"
Daga didn't speak and stared intently at her son, Ubbe felt his jaw grind as he sensed her hesitation "What aren't you telling me?"

Daga took a great huffing breath before turning back around to face the door gently wrapping her hand around the knob "Someone is returning to Kattegat.."

"Who?"

Daga said nothing for a moment as she choose her words carefully "A man who made himself a King."
And just like that Daga was gone before her son in his deep confusion could utter another word.
--------------------------------
Ubbe did not see his mother for the rest of the day or that night no matter how hard he tried to find her, finally exhausting his self and finding himself tense with announce and frustration he began the journey back towards his own cabin.

When he arrived he faltered slightly before smiling as he saw the place alight with candles. Going inside he realized the house was even cleaner then he left it and a delicious supper was keeping warm on the stove shutting the door gently behind him he looked at the large one room house and frowned when he saw no sight of her.

"Looking for me?" A soft yet strongly toned voice whispered sensually in his ear causing him to whirl around with a large grin.

She was beautiful, tall and strongly built with supple curves in all the right places. Her lower back length dirty blonde hair was accented with one side being shaved clean and a skin painting of veins and leaves running from her scalp down her chest, arm and side ending as it wrapped around her thigh. Her light blue-green crystal like eyes held a deep warmth and her kissable lips pulled back into a sweet grin.