Chapter Sixteen

Things only changed one day on Friday, September 20th, my birthday. I had skipped the day. Christy texted me when she got home that she needed to see me really bad. I drove as fast as I could to Christy's house. I knocked on the door and Christy answered. She hugged me as hard as she could and I heard her crying. I hugged her and caressed the back of her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Frank," Christy replied.

I instantly got furious at the mention of his name being the reason for upsetting Christy.

"What did he do?" I questioned.

"He called me a dirty emo skank and said you don't love me and you were with someone else."

"Ho intenzione di uccidere quel sacco viscido di merda!"

"What?"

"Nothing, just know that I do love you and I wasn't at school because I decided to play hooky because it's my birthday and my parent's anniversary."

"Kind of like that guy from Project X?"

"Yeah, except I don't throw a giant party that gets me in trouble later on."

"Yeah. So your parents aren't going to be home tonight?"

"Yeah and they're not going to be until Monday afternoon."

"Oh well that's cool. So you don't mind if I hang at your place for a little bit."

"I don't mind at all."

"Great let me just get cleaned up and I'll be back in a couple minutes."

"Well I'll be back in a little bit I have to go fill up my car."

"Okay."

I got in my car and drove off to the gas station, it was close to my street so I had a plan. I was going to scope out the gas station for security cameras as I'm filling up my tank. Then I'll siphon gas from Frank's car, forcing him to come to the gas station. That's when I do whatever it takes to get him down and staying down then I'm going to burn him alive.

Great idea, Jason said.

But what if there are cameras? Jay asked.

If there are cameras, they'll have a damn good view of Frank Fisher's murder.

I'd like to see that on the news, Jason remarked.

I stopped by one of the pumps, got out and made my way inside to the lanky, long haired man at the register. I pulled twenty dollars out of my wallet and handed it to the man.

"Just a quick fill up," I said. "Keep whatever change is left."

"Alright man," The man said as he put the money in the register and did something behind the counter. "You're good to go."

"Alright thanks."

I took a quick look around and saw only two cameras in the corners behind the register. I walked out back to my car and proceeded to pump gas into the tank as I looked around for cameras. There was one at each corner, all looking at the pumps.

Well, it looks like the police will witness the hell you're going to unleash on Frank, Jason stated.

It also looks like a great time to use the mask, Jay added.

I finished pumping gas and got in my car and drove back to Christy's house. I didn't bother getting out of the car. I just honked the horn and waited for Christy to come out.