I

Chapter 1: I

         Remington James-Roe didn't need to ask why she was called, practically ordered to head over to the Roe tech industries at 9 a.m., she already knew why but that didn't dampen her irritation or the anger of her and her glam team who had to rush to put together an unplanned look that wasn't too much for the butt crack of dawn.

Her heels clicked against the marble tiles as she elegantly stomped past the receptionist who made sure to turn and smirk at her, she moved toward the large dark oak doors with the gold label that spelled 'PRESIDENT', she pushed open the doors of the usually see through office and ignored the fact that the curtains were drawn to block the inside and outside view.

With her entrance the door slammed, locking and sealing her fate. Remi could vividly remember the first time she stood in this very office, shaking with anger, it seems to be that the room could only bring that emotion out of her.

She walked deeper into the room but didn't make it any further before hearing

"Get on your knees"

She simply complied, reaching down to slip off her heels, before her fingers could grace the nude Louis Vuitton's he spoke again.

"leave them on"

She bit down the growl that sat on the tip of her burgundy painted lips and pulled off her shoes, setting them to the side, she may be in the wrong but she refused to let him punish her like a naughty school girl instead of the respectable and grown ass woman she was.

She sank to her knees and watched him walk over before stopping in front of her, for the first time since entering the room she raised her head and looked at him. Adonis Roe represented his name to a T, he was as beautiful as he was predictable

Remi pushed herself up and so she wasn't resting on her knees but standing on it and unbuckled his belt as his quick hands moved and unzipped his pants, with both undone she pushed his pants and boxer briefs down, sliding them down his muscular legs.

As morally repulsive as Adonis was, his cock was a thing of wonder, thick and long with a bulbous head, it's a shame such beauty is wasted on such an asshole.

Whatever was running through his head must have boiled his blood because the slightest touch of Remi's fingers had him sucking his teeth, Remi smirked and palmed him, he instantly realized he had shown her a sign of weakness just as she started stroking him, still unable to fully wrap her hand around him, she continued stroking and squeezing, she made sure to rub the large head and spread around the pre-cum.

Adonis stayed quiet, making sure he made no sound of pleasure or satisfaction, the last thing he wanted to do was give the cunning bitch currently gripping and stroking his dick more power or expand her ego until it's as large as her ass.

Remi clearly didn't take kindly to his silence and kicked her seduction up a notch, she lowered her head and put her lips on him, slowly and sensually sucking him in, using her teeth to scrape across his shaft and sucking hard on his bulbous head, then wrapping her tongue slowly around him.

Adonis growled unable to take her teasing anymore, she clearly thought this was a game and that she was winning, he needed her to understand that in this situation she is powerless.

He slowly ran his fingers through her hair massaging her head, he could tell she was confused by his soft gesture due to the slight shift in the speed at which she sucked on him, he let out a low moan and gripped the back of her head, in the same motion he pushed her head down on himself, making her take more than she could handle, he let out loud and satisfied moans as he thrust into her warm mouth, fucking her like he was between her legs, Adonis sew Remi's hand snake down towards her delicious thighs clearly to relieve herself, but he'd be damned if he let her, after her teasing and seducing she thought she would just get herself off, not if hell froze over.

Adonis pulled himself from her warm mouth and relished in the air hitting his hardness that was covered in Remi's saliva, he then gripped her shoulder and pulled her to her feet, which she wasn't on for very long because he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Which of course infuriated her, after all, she was a lady not a sweaty gym bag.

"You are really classy you know that, why don't you climb to the top of the building and pound your chest."

While she expected the sharp slap on the ass she received, she didn't expect the genuine laugh that fell from his petal soft lips.

"please Remington, teach me about class after the spit on my cock from your mouth has dried"

"You arrogant anim...."

Remi had no time to finish her retort because as she was speaking Adonis dropped her on the long gray sofa in the little sitting area in his office, the area included, a love seat, they had sex on, a coffee table, they had sex on, a big flat screen T.V and a nice mini bar.

Adonis stood in front of her and stripped himself of his suit jacket and shirt in a teasingly slow pace when the pieces of clothing finally dropped to the floor, Adonis stayed in place to give her a moment to not just drool over the body he shaped to perfection after hours of late nights pounding on inanimate sandbags in the gym, but to the tattooed reminder of what she had taken from him, he knew his actions made her feel something considering how tight her jaw clenched.

Before she could hurl more insults at him, he laid himself on the sofa, already knowing what to do she straddled him, pulled off her dress and pushed herself up until he was face to face with her wetness, like an expert he circled his arm around her waist and pushed her closer before he latched on to the clit, licking and sucking away.

Remi couldn't handle it, she thought she could, but she can't, like she said before, he was predictable so she knew he would get back revenge for her teasing.

She's about to cum and he's only been eating her out for 3 minutes. she was sucking on her for more than five and he barely moaned.

She held herself back, she would not give him the satisfaction with that final thought she dug her hands into his strong and soft locks and pushed his face closer, even opened her legs wider, instead of getting worn out Adonis eat her harder, he savagely tongue fucked her while actual tears fell from her eyes and she came with a loud scream.