I now

Remi attempted to turn back and forth but the tight arm around her waist was stopping her, she wiggled again just for the arm to get tighter, Adonis moved against her and whispered in her ear.

"Remi I love you, I really do but you move again and I am pushing you off the bed."

"Then move your arm I need to go to the bathroom."

The sleeping billionaire complied and moved his arm letting Remi escape from the bed while trying to ignore the satisfied ache her body felt, she entered the bathroom and was appalled with herself, she fell asleep with makeup on.  After brushing her teeth she used the makeup wipes she left at Adonis's to clean her face, she then hopped in the shower and dried herself once she was done.  She left the bathroom then carefully and quietly walked past the still sleeping Adonis because she knew her husband was the ultimate light sleeper, any and everything woke him up so Remi always tried to be considerate when moving around. With a simple tug, she opened the walk-in closet and pulled out a yellow top and jeans with underwear which she tugged on before slipping on her top and jeans, the bottom of the pants were folded in so she bent over to unroll it, that's when she noticed a green scrape under the bed, Remi pulled the soft piece of cloth out and stood up with it, she then straightened it out just to find it that it was her jumper from yesterday....yesterday.....yesterday.

The events of the day before crashed into her like an out of control train, she  had handed Adonis divorce papers and he had ripped them up, she asked him if he loved her and he used his silence to say yes.....she slept with him when she shouldn't have, he had told her he loved her this morning. She knew that everything was just registering in her mind now because of how normal the morning seamed, she's woke up in Adonis's bed contentless amount of times.

"Shit, shit, shit"

Remi mumbled the slurs to herself and she ran around the room looking for her phone, even though her first instinct was to pack up the remains of the clothing from yesterday and pretended nothing happen but she knew it was a waste of time, as she ran around like a chicken with her head cut off. The moment her colored fingernails wrapped around her phone that had somehow made it into the room she heard a deep throat clearing and she looked up at her very angry husband whose eyes were darkening with each passing second, he rubbed his eyes and pointed to his closet indicating that she should give him something to cover his undoubtedly naked body and she complied by going into the closet and pulling out some gray basketball shorts which he pulled on under the blanket. He got out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom to brush his teeth before entering he turned to Remi his green eyes angry

"Stay"

Before Remi knew it Adonis finished in the bathroom stormed out, he made sure to keep his distance from Remi by sitting at the edge of his bed with his hands folded across his broad chest

"When did we start treating each other like one night stands ?"

"I wasn't----"

The look on Adonis's face stopped Remi's sentence before she could even finish her lie, she hung her face in shame as she whispered just loud enough for him to hear

"Ok fine, I panicked."

"Why?"

"I gave you divorce papers and slept with you in the span of 24 hours, that's not in any way normal."

"You know I thought that too last night when you kissed me"

"I was drunk."

"I also remember telling you exactly that after you got naked and sat on me"

Remi hands instantly went over her face to cover her heated cheeks

"Talk to me Remi, please"

Her head shot up to the ceiling as she thought about her response but also tried to keep the tears from falling.