Remington James

Have you ever had a moment where you're staring at someone and you know the next few words out of their mouths is going to choose whether you deck them or not, if yes, then you have been standing in Adonis Roe's custom-made Italian leather shoes because that's what he was feeling at the moment.

He had started his night on his large gray couch with his laptop and some files from work, he even turned on the T.V. so that it could be background noise, he abhorred working in silence because his mind would wander off, Adonis had everything set up comfortably and had only gotten fifteen minutes of work in when he heard a pounding at his door which he desperately wanted to ignore but knowing his life he knew there was a ninety percent chance it was important, as he pulled opened the door and two figures rushed in he knew that this was the other ten percent, the irrelevant and stupid bullshit that he had to deal with, he closed the door and turned towards his two stepbrothers, Harrington and Milokoz, Harry and Milo to most people.

Whether or not his face showed it, Adonis was surprised to see Harry, considering the only person in his extensive Stepfamilies who gave a damn about getting to know him was Milo, who had forcefully become a part of his life and bugged him until he unwilling grew some affection toward the kid, while that affection was still there the last thing he wanted to do tonight was hang around them.

"Get out."

As the words left Adonis's lips Harry reached into his pocket and slapped some car keys into Milo's hand, though his face didn't move a smidge, Milo knew his brother enough to answer the questions Adonis didn't ask.

"I bet Harry for his Tesla, I told him that the first thing you would say to us was 'get out' or that you would slam the door in our faces and he said that you wouldn't and would love our presence, so thank you for being a predictable big brother."

"I told you to stop calling me that"

"Stop calling him that."

Adonis and Harry stared at each other because of their frighteningly similar statements and just as quickly looked away, there was too much history there, but that's what happens when the son of the first wife and the son of the mistress are put in the same room.

"What is it you want today Milo, I'm busy and don't have time to entertain you."

"Well big brother, this visit was not my idea, it was Harrys he just needed me to show which of your penthouses you were staying in."

Adonis rolled his eye's

"And how did you know which penthouse I would be staying in."

"Oh yeah, remember those days you were trying to avoid me because I told you I wanted to get to know you and you said you would rather drink bleach, yeah I went around the city and found every penthouse you own and added my name to the owners list so I get an alert any time you open the door."

"How did you get to the owners...."

Adonis didn't finish his question since it was already being answered

"I slept with your old assistant, anyway, we're here so let's get this show on the road."

Adonis stomped over to his things and gently closed his laptop and packed up his files and headed upstairs to his locked office and put them in his safe that was on the floor under a large false panel, the files in his hand contained multi-billion-dollar projects and they had no place around Milo or Harry or as he liked to call them Twittle dim and Twittle dumbass, guess which was which.

When he got back downstairs to his disappointment they were still there, Milo had even treated himself to a glass of red wine and a lobster mac and cheese platter that his assistant had ordered and sent to his home, he sighed and dropped on the one sitter farthest from the intruders.

Harry nudged Milo who was distracted by his phone and that caught Adonis's attention just as Harry had hoped.

"Look, look it's on."

When he looked on the screen he saw that Harry and Milo had changed the T.V. from whatever random channel he had put it on, to one of those celebrity news channels, they were currently covering a private jet and obviously the person getting on it, as the camera zoomed in tight he saw that the jet owner was indeed his wife, the first thing he saw was the absolute wariness on her face, she looked like she was barely holding herself up, but of course the world saw was her elegantly strutting her way to her jet, he could see all of this even with the cold New York air blowing her hair around, even if that's what caught his attention, what kept his attention was the arm wrapped around his wife, gripping her waist, pulling her close and escorting her to her jet, the arm belonged to non-other than Noah...fucking....Vanderbilt.

Adonis felt pure rage pour over his body and it ached to be released in the most violent way possible, he started standing up so he could head to his mini gym to beat the punching bag until his hands blistered.

"Damn Milo isn't history repeating itself, I mean another "happily married couple" shaken by a mistress or in this case, a lover."

Anyone who knew their story easily sew the dig Harry was making against not just Adonis but his mother, (may her soul rest in peace) Harry always believed that their father and his mother did nothing wrong, after all, they were just two people in love who needed to be together no matter what or who it caused, Milo clearly knew the history as he stepped in between his two angry brothers.

"Harry chill."

Harry raised his hands in mock innocence

"Am just making conversation Milo, I wonder if you have to make an appointment or if you can just ask her to suck you off."

Milo's eyes widened, everyone knew their certain things Adonis doesn't play with, his wife was all them, he only had half a second to say

"Oh shit"

and get out the way.

Harry still hadn't caught onto as he kept on teasing.

"I would love to be her plaything," he said smugly, just before Adonis's fist connected with his face.

A/N- I know this is a wee bit shorter than usual but next chapter will be much longer, pinkie promise, as always this is unedited so feel free to comment my numerous mistakes and I will fix it, but pls be gentle with me guys.

Also, I kinda got an image of Remi in my head but I don't have one for Adonis, any suggestions?