Epilogue

Epilogue

* 1 Year and 6 Months Later *

"Well your not supporting him, your supporting Milo."

"When the charity becomes the 'Love will save us all: Milokoz Roe foundation' then I will give any type of damn until then goodbye"

"Cyn...Cyn, you did not just hang up on me... and she hung up on me"

Rocky dropped her phone on the leather chair and cliched her fist

"How selfish is that, this is Milo's big night and she's just going to skip it."

Harry sighed and patted the hand of his little sister signaling to her to calm down, he had warned her that this would happen

"You've got to give her time Rocky, whether Cyn admits it or not Adonis Roe is one of the first people she ever looked up to and he broke her heart."

"So, we all loved him, he broke all our hearts and we forgave him...you hated him and you forgave him."

"Don't heroize me Rocky...it took me four months to even speak to Adonis after he came to me to apologize, I wanted to smash his teeth in when he spoke to me...I thought he just wanted to use me to rectify his guilt."

"Then how did you forgive him?'

"Well first time Adonis came to me I told him to fuck off, the second time I told him to go swallow a bullet, I could tell his ego was taking a beating because it took him longer to come back but he did."

"Then you forgave him."

"Then I told him to go take a bath in a river with cement shoes but he still came back, his quest to get me to talk to him got around to my mother and she called me to ask why the hell I'm even talking to Adonis, I told her I wasn't but then it dawned on me, my mother has not spoken to me since last years charity and rumor comes that I'm in contact with Adonis and she's blowing up my phone, I had to take some time to ignore all my anger and think even if Adonis knew what was going on it was not his job to protect us, as much as I don't want to admit it, we are the walking, talking results of father's infidelity which led to his mother's death. He owes us nothing, our parents who brought us into this world should have protected us but they didn't at the risk of their own reputation. That's why I called Adonis back and I apologized for the years of hate and animosity I placed on his head. With the way people glorify him, it's easy to forget that he is still in his twenties, it's not his job to save everyone. What I'm saying is Cyn has to choose to want to forgive and be forgiven, no one can make her."

"So what...we just leave her to be selfish ?"

"Yes, she's just like Adonis, quick to anger, slow to forgive."

"She should still have come to support Milo, he is running the biggest charity event of the year he needs the support."

"I still don't understand how you pried this charity from my mother's hands, the charity was more her child then I was."

"It was all Remi after I talked things out with Adonis he was pissed and well she gets pissed once someone angers him, Dad already lost Roe tech and she thought Sophia should lose the charity."

"Well, she obviously but Father gave it to her when he owned Roe tech."

"Yes but all charities that are nationwide must fall under state law if the charity does not meet its quota for donations the state will push for a change in leadership."

"But the donations are always enough even if Adonis and Remi don't donate."

"That was true until Remi and Adonis the power couple started campaigning against Sophia and people stopped donating, because who wants to step in a ring with those two, by law the leadership change had to happen but your mom isn't the type to give up without a fight so she checked the law too. Technecnicly old leadership picks new leadership and if new leadership fails to fix things then charity gets shut down."