To Have

"Okay, this is the cafeteria, this is where you eat obvi but most of us upper-class man don't stay in here, we eat outside in the garden when it's nice anyway."

Remi nodded as she looked around while playing with the straightened tips of her hair, it was a cute school with giant classrooms and a small student population, what else do you expect to happen when you take the tip top of the top one percent.

"So do you want to go get lunch, the crab salad with caviar and Australian black truffle dressing is to die for"

"No, I can't stand black truffle dress..."

Before Remi could finish her sentence she was interrupted but a smooth, clear, voice.

"Excuse me"

Remi eye's widened as she realized her and Monis most definitely were blocking the door so she gripped Monis wrist and pulled them both out of the way, she turned to apologize to the poor lad who she had unintentionally inconvenienced, she raised her head so she could look past the broad shoulders and bulging arm muscles that the customary blazers the boys had to wear had failed to hide, as she locked eyes with him, she froze, she couldn't think or speak, it was  as if the most passionate wildfire type of  love and beauty had materialized into this boy, while most people would have been disrespected by her silence Adonis was more than used to it, this was such a frequent occurrence that the student body coined a term for it

The Adonis Roe effect: the love struck, dry mouth, thoughtlessness that came with a person's first encounter with Adonis Roe, it affects everybody no matter your gender, race, age, sexual preference or how you Identify.

Adonis smiled at the girl who was staring at him like she was waiting for her to disappear and for her to wake up, starstruck or not Adonis wasn't blind if he wasn't already  happily in love he would have stopped to gawk at her the way she was gawking at him, he could tell this girl was going to break a lot of hearts, before he could say a word to her, Monis stood on her tippy toes so she could use her hand to cover Adonis simile

"Do you want her to pass out"

He rolled his eyes before pulling her hands away

"She won't pass...."

With one raise of her brow, Monis reminded him about the cheerleader who passed out cause he smiled at her when their eyes met.

"She did not pass out because I smiled at her she passed out because their captain was making them do back flips and cartwheels in 90-degree weather and she was dehydrated"

Monis looked away and pointed to the doors that led to the gardens signaling him to leave, her actions pulled a laugh out of him as he walked away, which prompted Monis to cover Remi's ears and scream at the boy walking away.

"Are you trying to kill her."

Remington stood still frozen, that moment left her sure of one thing, that boy was hers to have.

Remi woke up choosing not to acknowledge the dream or more accurately memory that her brain decided to drug up, she pulled herself off her king sized bed and smoothed down her silk nighty that had ridden up during her night of tossing and turning, she pulled at the tips of her hair that had knotted up, she walked into her closet and headed to the back and pulled out the matching silk robe, she was having an average morning until she checked the ground and saw that it wasn't morning at all, it was five p.m. in the evening, how long had she slept for, she ran back to her bedroom and pulled her phone out the charger, her alarm had been shut off and her phone silenced, she's been so focused on herself that she barely noticed the noise coming from her living room.