For Richer

A/N Hello everyone, I know I usually do these A/N at the end of the chapter but I put this at the start of the story because it's really important for me to say what I have to say. This is my first story on wattpad, not the first story I ever thought about or developed in my head, it's the first story I ever had the guts to put up and I really need feedback, I know I'm not that confident in my stories yet and I get scared that what am trying to get across is not being picked up, like am really afraid that people are reading my story and thinking it's all over the place, I want to write to the best of my ability but I know I personally need feedback, I not fishing for compliments am fishing for opinions and critics and just random thoughts. I really do thank the people who do comment because They make me feel like am living through this story with them even if I wrote the story, and am seeing things in a whole new light, things I've never would have picked up on my own, Ok imma shut up now so you can enjoy the story. As always this is unedited so sorry.

"Would you like to order something now sir?"

"No"

The redheaded waitress sighed as she walked away, she adjusted her shirt and closed the few buttons she had popped open before, Adonis Roe just walked into the restaurant she works in, he declined the top booth sit and had asked for a private sit in the back,close to the kitchen,which was in her section. She remembered earlier in the day when she thanked God for allowing her to do her makeup pretty quickly without looking like she was a distant cousin of raccoons. God the man had walked into a no-sit-without-reservation restaurant and had been sitted immediately.

The moment she got back to the kitchen where a couple other waitresses were taking their breaks all eyes were on her, everyone desperate to know what had happened between her and the man on the other side.

"That man is a fucking wall"

Her abrupt statement pulled a laugh from everyone in the room, as other waitresses who ever encountered Adonis Roe agreed, one of the waitresses a Tamilian woman with a thick southern accent named Zura added in her own experience

"Y'all know I used to work at 'Deux Colombes' a few months back, right? well Adonis Roe used to come in all the time, cause I think it's close to one of his homes and I swear on my little brother's grave I have only seen that man smile once, when he brought his wife there, he probably loves his wife so much that he is unaffected by you flashing your itty bitty pasty tities at him."

A deep scowl formed on the redheads face, just as she was about to respond with her own sharp retort she felt a tap on her shoulder and she noticed all the other waitresses had crowded by the door, which sadly was in visual range but not in verbal range.

They all watched as a wide world-stopping smile grew on Adonis' lips as he lovingly embraced a skinny pale woman with black hair, which earned a gasp from the audience Adonis's didn't even really realize he had, one of the waitresses shook her head as she said

"That is not his wife"

The comment caused the red-headed waitress to scoff as she turned to the Tamilian women

"My pasty titties may not do it for him but hers does"

Adonis pulled Isobella closer as she buried her face in his chest, neither of them able to pull away, high school felt like another lifetime ago, he placed his head on top of hers as the thick smell of jasmine surrounded him, Iso tightened her grip around Adonis, she was not really ready to let go of someone else's husband, five years was a long time to pine for someone, after sometime Adonis attempted to pull away so that they could sit and talk but Iso's hug only tightened as she held onto Adonis-like he would disappear in a poof of smoke, she pulled in one last lungful of his scent before letting go and slipping into the booth, allowing him to do the same.