Do

"So we can't go and see her"

"No"

"What the fuck, they can't stop us from seeing her"

"What are you going to do Dora scream until they let you in"

"I do not need your bullshit sarcasm right now Renee"

"Oh yes what we need is your constant screeching"

With temperature rising and nerves thinning every word was a bullet and could kill anyone at any time, Milo sensed that, one of the perks of growing up in a dysfunctional home was gaining the superpower to see people's tipping points and he could tell that everyone in the room was tap dancing on his brothers very last nerve to make matters worse the two white doors that lead into the private wing opened and in walked Isobella.

The room came to a screeching halt, Adonis may be the only familiar face to Iso but everyone in the room has heard enough about her, Remi's team know about her from Remi and Milo knows about her from the very limited times his brother opens up, everyone turned to look at Iso before turning to Adonis, why else would she be here.

"Adonis I need you to give me one reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now, because I know I don't see who I think I see"

"Just trust me."

"Remi did that and look where it got her"

Ok that's it, that's more than enough Iso didn't know who these people are but she could bet they were with Remington, too bad she wasn't here to control her friends, mean while she wasn't just going to stand there and allow them to talk to Adonis like that, she turned to the loudmouth with jet black hair who has been barking like a dog.

"You have no reason to talk to him like that, relax and act like an adult"

With a very eerie slow turn Dora faced Iso, she has to be dreaming because she knows this irritating bitch did not just hop in her conversation with someone she considers a brother, she was done talking and launched, lucky for Iso Milo's superpower kicked in and he grabbed Dora while Adonis grabbed Iso hands to pull her away, this is not the time or place and he had much more important things to deal with.

Adonis pulled Iso into an empty hospital room and shut the door, he instantly released her hand leaving her craving his touch.

"I umm...I heard what happened on the news, are you ok."

"I'm not the one in a hospital bed Iso"

"Well you're the only person in this hospital I care about"

"So you released the contract because you care about me."

"Wait, what... I didn't release that contract, I know it got out but it wasn't from me"

With clenched fist Adonis turned away, he was so tired of lies, it seems that that's all everybody in his life can do, lie, he took a deep breath and then turned back to Isobella.

"Ok Iso let me break it down for you, I know you love numbers so here are some, there were only six people on the face of the planet who even know about this contract, me and wife, my father and his lawyer, my wife's grandfather and you, with those numbers there is a 100 percent chance one of us leaked it the only problem is my wife's grandfather passed on so did my fathers lawyer, the numbers go from 1/6 to 1/4, my father himself never had a copy of the contract since I took them from him, that's 1/3, nether me or Remington released it, thats 1/1, usually when a person has motive and opportunity their most likely guilty"

"How can you stand here and accuse me of being unfaithful, I've kept that contract for as long as you and her, in all those years I have been nothing but loyal."