Or Worst

The receptionist sighed and pointed to the door

"Just go inside, I promise he won't bite"

Adonis sighed and ran his hand through his hair as he stepped into his father's office, he knew that the only time he gets called here was when his father wanted something or wanted to yell at him for something. Last time it was for skipping the charity event, since 10 years old his father quarantined him to a nice penthouse with an ever-changing troop of nannies, he couldn't live with Graham's new family because unlike Harry who was welcomed with open arms, Adonis would influence Milo and his Sisters with his own personal anger.

He pulled open the large door with president libeled in gold, inside the room sat his father behind a large desk, he nodded toward Adonis signaling him to sit in one of the chairs and he complied, folding his sweater-clad body into the chair.

"What do you want Graham?"

Graham just stared at his son unable to believe that his grown this much, he could still remember the day he was born, it had taken them months to choose a name, they had decided on Grayson because that what's Graham's father's name was, they were set on the name, until their son popped out screaming and covered in blood, the moment the nurse cleaned him up and he opened those light green eyes framed with dark lashes and the nurse froze, everybody who saw this baby was awe-struck, he didn't look real, surely an angel would soon come down and claim him. when he was brought to his mom, the nurse had smiled and said 'watch out for this one, he is quite the Adonis' and the name clicked with Abigail as she turned to Graham with tears in her eyes, "That's his name Graham....Adonis....Adonis Grayson Roe". Graham snapped back as he shook his head and before he could caution himself, he spoke

"You look more and more like your mother every day"

"Thanks, What the fuck do you want Graham"

"You know you haven't called me dad since you were ten."

"What the fuck do you want Graham"

"Your very ungrateful you know that the clothing on your back, the place you live, the food you eat, all comes from me yet you continuously disrespect me"

"Go ahead take it all away and I go to any person who will listen and tell them about how your running my mother's company yet you're isolating me and verbally abusing me, let's see how many investors you keep"

Graham chuckled and shook his head

"Well, if nothing else, you are my son."

"Yeah it's not something I am proud of, so I ask again What the fuck do you want Graham"

"I really didn't want to involve you in this but I guess I have no choice, for the last three months I've been holding this company up with my own money and with the way the funds are looking I won't be able to keep this company afloat anymore, I can hold it up to next month max."

Adonis sunk in his seat as his head hit his hands, all his mother's hard work down the drain, if they lose the Company they lose everything.

"Good job, Graham, you kill my mother then you kill her company, how hot do you need your seat in hell to be."

"I know, I made many mistakes but people just don't respect old values anymore."

"Why would they, you run a technology company, nothing about you should be old, maybe if you changed ideas and methods like you change wives, we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Relax with the digs Adonis, I already know a way out"

"Oh really, how much do you plan on selling your organs on the black market"