Love 1: Sweet Dream, my love

Pha's POV 

Wayo was nervous. I could feel his hands tremble on the buttons of my shirt.
I gently lifted Wayo's chin to look at him.
"Yo, we don't have to do this. I can always wait for you. You know I won't force you.", I smiled so softly and squeezed Wayo's hand lightly.
"P'Pha, I don't want to ruin the mood." He looked away from me and fiddled with the bed sheet.
"Yo", I uttered.
He looked at me now.
"Yo, you are very special to me. You don't ruin anything, it is the opposite really."
I could see he was so embarrassed, his face was really red now and up to his neck. He looks so cute. I could stare at him all night.
I was shocked with Yo's boldness. He grabbed my collar and kissed me fervently.
He was sucking my lower lips and then used his tongue to probe my mouth open.
Our tongues were constantly battling for dominance. I could taste overwhelming sweetness in him. I was so lost with the taste of him. I wanted more. I caressed his soft hair at the back of his neck. Yo moaned with it.
We finally separated, both of us were gasping for air.
But then he smirked at me. Yes, my innocent baby smirked at me. I am in for trouble.
He leaned closer to me, filling the gaps between us. I could feel his warm breath on my face.
He nibbled with my earlobe and whispered in his low voice, "P'Pha, do me tonight."
I was so tempted to take him then and there but I know I should be gentle with him.
My voice has betrayed me, all I could do was nod.
He raked his eyes all over me. I could feel that I was burning red in the face now. I gulped several times with how Yo was looking seductively at me.
Yo was now licking my neck. I could feel the warm wetness of his tongue. Something is stirring up inside me. I am so hot all over. I wanted to remove all my clothes. I started to unbutton my shirt but Yo grabbed my hand.
"P'Pha let me undress you."
I swear to God Yo is killing me. I removed my hand from my shirt and watched as Yo unbuttoned it.
As he stripped me he licks my chest.
Ugh. It's so hard to control my urges.
He unbuttoned all and removed my shirt. I was now topless. He've seen me topless countless of times but now was different. He was looking me up and down and locked with my eyes. He kissed me again.

He sucked my nipple and played with the other.
"Hnggg. Yo..." Where did he learn this. I really couldn't wait anymore. I flipped us over. I was now on top of him and hurriedly undressed him. I discarded his clothes on the floor. I was beginning to unzip his pants open but I was a bit hesistant.
"Yo, are you really sure?"
Damn. I know myself I am sure about this but I asked him.
"P'Pha if you're not going to undress me I'll do it myself."
"Someone's impatient." I teased him.
He pouted. And I couldn't resist him so I kissed his plump lips.
"Okay, okay baby" I smiled at him and continued with what I was doing before. He was naked now before me.
My eyes are taking in his perfect body. He was pale compared to me.
His arms were a bit muscled from his sessions at the gym during weekends. His erection was flat against his stomach. I couldn't think of an accurate word to describe it but pretty. They were long, thick and smooth. And flushed a pretty pink.
"P'Pha... stop staring at me."
I was brought to reality with Yo's soft voice. He was so daring a while ago but now he's so shy. My baby really is so adorable.
"Baby, I couldn't do that. You're just too beautiful."
I am one lucky guy for this gorgeous being before me is mine.
"Come here". I told him.
We were kissing so passionately, our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel his bits rubbing against my clothed erection. It was a bit stuffing. I started to undo my jeans but Yo noticed it and stopped me.
"P'Pha you never let me undress you." He was pouting again. I couldn't help it, I giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"I'm sorry baby, do whatever you want."
In one swift motion he pulled down my boxer shorts and brief. He tossed it on the floor. I saw him gulp twice. Hahaha. Guess he was shocked with my thing.
"P'..P'ha." He stuttered.

I can't resist anymore. I laid him down on the bed and placed my lips on his. I could get used to his kisses, his lips are addicting.
Our legs were tangled together. Our hips grinding to a beautiful melody. His body arched beneath me and he let out a soft mewl.
Beads of sweat slid between us. I sucked his left nipple and licked them while I toyed with his right nipple. They were a beautiful sight, pink and becoming erect.
I looked up at his face. Yo was restraining his moans.
"Baby, don't hold back your moans. Let me hear them. Let me hear your beautiful voice."
I continued to play with his nipples.
"P... P'Pha aaaaaah", Yo moaned loudly.
Damn his beautiful voice saying my name in that way is doing wonders to me. I am becoming impatient now.
I trailed his chest and went lower until I was inches away from his erection. I let out a breath and saw that his erection stirred.
Calm down Pha. Remember that you have to take this slow. I tried to tell myself.
"Yo, you're really beautiful." I admired the sight of him naked beneath me.
"P'Pha, stop teasing me now."
"Okay baby. You better be prepared for me." I winked at him.

I traced his rim lightly with my fingers. I saw him shiver under my touch.
I fumbled across the bedside table to find something.
"P'Pha what are you looking for?"
"Hush my baby, you'll find out soon enough."
Yo was eyeing me suspiciously. Finally, I found the lube.
I squeezed liberal amount of the lube on my fingers.
"Baby, spread your legs wide."
Yo was dumbfounded with my instruction. Hahaha how cute. His face went suddenly red. I resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks as my fingers have lube already.
"But P'Pha...." Yo was so unsure. So I suddenly kissed his lips and smiled at him.
"No need to be shy my baby, it's only me your P'Pha."
Yo was still flustered but slowly opened his legs.
I chuckled. "Come on now baby, a bit wider than that."
He finally spread his legs wide and I pushed my two fingers inside slowly
Yo panicked, "P'Pha it hurts. And it's cold."
"P'Pha....", Yo whined.
"Baby, it's just for a while, I need to prepare you so it will hurt less later. Trust me on this my love."
Yo nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. I kissed his cute little nose.
I slowly eased another finger in. Yo suddenly opened his eyes and gripped my biceps hard, surely leaving bruises later.
"P'Pha what was that?" I could see the confusion in his face.
I grinned at him. "That my baby is I think you're ready for me."

I opened his legs wider and lined up my erection against his pink and small entrance.
He let out a gasp that was almost a cry.
"P'Pha. It hurts." Tears were starting to form on his pretty eyes.
"I'm sorry baby, just endure it for a bit, it will get better I promise." I pulled him for a kiss to distract him from the pain as I slowly entered him.
I was fully inside him. I felt the warmness sucking me in deeper. I suppressed the urge to move but I know I should let Yo adjust.
We stayed pressed together. Yo was breathing hard. "P'Pha you can now move."
I was so tempted to thrust hard but I restrained myself. I slowly push in and out of Yo. He winced in pain so I curled my fingers on his erection and gave it a tug. He was startled a bit but let out a soft cry.
Yo was clutching at my hair. I felt as if I'm gonna be bald but who cares. I sped up my thrust. His nails are now scratching my back. I'm quite sure it will be fiery red later but I regret nothing.
I probably hit that sweet spot as my baby cried in pleasure.
Yo's eyes were squeezed shut, and his breaths are getting more erratic. Yo was a moaning mess, it left me undone. He was beautiful but now he looks even more exquisite.
"Yo, my beautiful baby, I love you." I kissed him so passionately again.
I pulled out almost halfway and Yo clutched at my arms tightly, I slammed back in and his mouth opened against mine and let out an audible moan.
"P'Pha..I..I.." His body arched underneath me and I know he's close.
"Baby, I am close too."
I don't know how I lasted for a few more thrusts when Yo was writhing, moaning, begging underneath me.
I've never felt so complete before. Yo's body, heart, voice, his all are all mine. And mine alone.
I could feel his stomach contract and knew that he really was nearing climax.
"P'Pha I'm gonna.."
"Yo baby, cum for me."
And that was Yo's last straw, he was sent over the edge and came hard in between our stomach and chest. We were both screaming in ecstacy.
I thrust for a few more times and I felt it. With a strangled cry, I filled Yo.
As I pulled out, I felt empty but I hauled him for a kiss. "Yo. I love you so much."
"I love you too P'Pha. Then and Now and will be forever."
Cheeks red, body flushed, breaths panting I was dizzy with everything about Yo. I wiped his sweaty forehead and kissed him there.
"You are my everything Yo." I held his hands and kissed them. I couldn't get enough of him.
I cleaned us up. Without even bothering to put on clothes, I covered us both with the blanket. I hugged Yo and pulled him closer. His eyelids were already fluttering shut.
"Sleep now baby, I'll still be here when you wake up." I kissed his cheeks. He hummed. My baby slept with a smile tugging at his lips.
I am exhausted too but definitely happier than ever. I fell asleep with a smile too on my lips while clutching my baby's hand.
Certainly it will be a sweet dream my love.

[a/n] Please leave some comments, or suggestions for my next drabble..Hmm should it be fluff, angst, or smut again. hahaha. And which couple would you like to see or rather read next? PhaYo again, MingKit or ForthBeam. Thank you for reading. Vote and all if you liked it please. Show me some love. hehehe. Thanks loves.