Love 2: 5 Red Tulips

[ a/n ]

Sorry guys I know I've asked which couple next but I just had this sudden inspiration for a MingKit chapter so here goes...

Kit's POV.

I'm as straight as an arrow but I am so confused now. This is all your fault. Damn you! You tall, thin, pale boy!

My heart is shaking, I shouldn't waver. Be still my heart. You're one heck of a strong heart.

I didn't sign up for this shit.
He is like a stalker. Maybe I should report him to the police.
But he's also a student like me. And it looks like he is just a freshman. I don't want to cause trouble.
Besides, I'm a man I can defend myself.

He was always following me around and now I couldn't even see a strand of his hair for 3 days.
What's going on?
Why am I even bothering thinking about this.

"Where have you been? Don't you know I've been-"

I suddenly stopped myself with what I was about to say---- I was worried. No no no. That's not it.

"Yes, P'Kit what were you saying?" He creased his eyebrows and was staring at me.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You were saying you were worried, right?"

"So you missed me P'?"

"No. Definitely not. I was just curious, that's all."

I averted my eyes. I couldn't look at him directly.

"Curious or not P' I'm happy that you noticed me." He was smiling like an idiot now.

"I was away for 3 days because we had a project we have to finish."

He leaned closer to me. "I miss you too KitKat."

"What the heck? I don't miss you and don't call me that."

He was chuckling. The guts of him.

"But it's cute. P'Kit..kat."

Argh. So annoying.

It has been for some time now. He still continues to tag along with me.
Sometimes he is such a nuisance who questions me a lot and tells random things.
At times he drags me to where our feet could carry us, but he was fond of this one place where he insists we go. The place is sure vast and magical. It was a fair sightseeing. I could feel the cool breeze sweeping through me from the calm lake in front and hear the echo of the rustling leaves around.
I feel calm whenever I'm there. It was alluring indeed.

During their lunch break he would rush to our building just to insist in eating with me.

He always gives me KitKat. I'm certain he does that to annoy me.

I don't know if I should just hit him in the head or be pleased that he shows full effort.

I can't think straight when he's around me.
I need space. He's invading my privacy.

But.... I can't really explain what I am feeling now. 

I don't think shoving him away will do any good plus I think this is not what my heart wants.
Wait! What?! What am I thinking?! Ugh. Mingkwan!
This is all your fault! This is not me. I should stop. But How? Ugh. This is freaking insane!!!