Love 8: Dimples and Ruby

Copter's POV

Work's over! Finally! I can now relax.
I felt someone just poked my dimple. Of course it's none other than P'Kim.

 Of course it's none other than P'Kim

"P'Kim. What are you doing?" I asked, still utterly shocked with what he did so suddenly.

"You are just so adorable Nong Copter." P'Kim said in a playful voice.

I rolled my eyes at him. There he goes again with his teasing me. I'm starting to think that he's a twenty- year old trapped in the body of a minor. I silently chuckled to myself.

"I just can't control myself when I'm around you." P'Kim said in a more serious voice.

"Stop it P'. It's so embarrassing."

"We're the only two here. No need to get so shy."

He was still continuing poking my dimples so I swatted his hands away but he was faster than me. He hid his hands behind his back and just continued to smile at me showing his perfectly white teeth. Even his eyes are twinkling but I'm sure it's just from mischief.

"Are you doing this to get my attention P?" My eyebrows are knit together in confusion.

He didn't respond a clear answer to my question but just let a soft "Hmmm."
I just let out a heavy sigh.

He wasn't saying anything more so I fished my phone from the pocket of my pants and scrolled through my social media.

Then he finally spoke, "Copter I always get lost on your smile."

I couldn't catch on to what he said so I asked him to repeat, "Sorry, what did you say P'?

"I said, I always get lost on your smile." He uttered it loud and clear this time.

I can feel my face turned a bright pink like the jacket we were wearing.

"P'Kim if you won't stop teasing me I'll just go home."

P'Kimmon gently grasp my hand and rubbed gentle circles on it. His hand is always so warm and soft. I always feel secured by his touch. Wait. No. I shouldn't be thinking about this. 

"I wasn't teasing you Nong I was just simply telling the truth."

"Come on let's go."

"Where?" I raised one eyebrow at him.

"It's a surprise."  He then grabbed my hand and led me running to where his white bmw car was parked.

I heard some staff shouting where we're going but we just ran past them.

I was breathless when we got there. But P'Kim isn't breathless at all and just beamed at me. His weekly workout at the gym sure comes in handy.

"Are you okay Copgi?" I glared at him and he still continued to smile at me.

After I caught my breath P'Kim opened the car door for me. As I get in he brushes his hand at my back and I felt my face reddened. I quickly went inside the passenger seat so he won't notice my blushing. Oblivious to the state I'm in he closes the door then went to the driver's seat.

Okay. I am somehow excited and nervous to where we are going so I wanted to fish out the details from P'Kim. I guess it's time for me to act the cute nong.

"P'Kim. Where are we going? Tell me na na~" I tried my best to act and sound cute. I know he's better at this being cute act but I know I can do this too.

"You'll know when we get there cutie." He just poked my dimple again.

I huffed in my seat and gave up.
In the corner of my eyes I see P'Kim still smiling.

And so we went for a drive. We listened to the songs on his playlist. I must admit he really has a good taste in music. Along the way he'll sing out some parts, I'll sing too, or we had a duet and just burst out at some parts and grooved to the beat. We giggled like kids. We enjoyed so much that it seems it wasn't a long drive.

--

"Here we are."
We arrived at a small garden that looks magical and was under the night sky and thousands of stars.

"Wow. It's pretty." I exclaimed in wonder.

"Yes. Pretty."

At the corner of my eyes I could see P'Kim was looking at me. I averted my eyes and stared at the sky instead.

I felt myself blushing from that statement.

"What has gotten into you P?" I just kept staring at the sky.

"I seldom say sweet words to you Ter. The truth is I am not good with words. Even though I may seem eloquent to others but when it comes to you I forget all the words on my head" I was now looking at him.

"I want to take care of you more. Not just as a P and Nong or a friend but a lover.",he continued.  He looked deeply at me while he just uttered those words. I couldn't look away. And I could feel my face heating up and my heart is speeding up too.

"Will you accept me to be your boyfriend?", he asked on bended knee and was fumbling for something in his pants. He then took out a small black box and opened it.
He gave me a bracelet decorated with a Red Ruby on it.

I was dumbstrucked with the question so I just stood still. P'Kim was still kneeling and I can see he was now getting nervous. I should give him a response now. I was overwhelmed and couldn't form words yet so I just nodded my head and smiled.

I saw him breathe a sigh of relief and smiled at me too. He was now standing in front of me. He gently grabbed my left wrist and hoisted it carefully so he can put the bracelet on me. I can't help smiling. I probably look like an idiot now.

"I really love it when you smile. I go crazy with your dimples. I crave your smile that I always want to make you smile."

"Your smile instantly brightens up my day. It's my own brand of a drug.", he added.

"This bracelet will be a reminder of my love for you.  Even if we're not always together it would be as if my heart is always with you." He then kissed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Copter." He murmured into my ear. Still keeping me close to him

"I love you too P'Kim.", I responded, finally finding my voice. My heart has always been and will always be with you.

[a/n]

Ruby is the stone of Love, energy, passion, power and zest for life. It is the perfect symbol for powerful feelings.

So in this story P'Kim carefully chose the gem he'll give to Copter.

Soooo how are you dearies???? Here's another fluffiness for all of you. First, MingKit and now KimCop. Are you still alive?? Me? I am not. The one who typed this is just a spirit. Hahaha.
This is in thanks for the support you gave me for the recent story I made. Hmmm were you missing MingKit that much?
And if you like this story please vote and subscribe for updates.
Leave your comments, suggestions, requests or questions.  I love reading them all and I will try my best to respond to all of them.
Byeeee~ See you~❤

P.S. I cringe at my title. It seems like some 2 girls gonna fight tv drama. Nvm me. I'm babbling nonsense. I don't know what to write as the title. Please forgive me. *hides in a corner*

I'll edit stuff soon..please be forgiving me *puppy eyes and pouts* 😗