Love 7: Perfect

Ming's POV

We were just lazily sitting in front of the ocean. The sound of the waves crashing gently calming both our nerves from all the hustle and bustle of city life. Our hands were intertwined, his head was placed on my shoulder and I could smell the lemon scent of his shampoo. I softly carressed his soft hair and he let out a hum.

"P'Kit shall we dance?" I asked while still carressing his black soft hair.

"Ming what are you talking about? There's no music." He slowly sat up and looked at me with a confused face.

"Well there's the beautiful beating of our hearts." I said with a smile. I know that I'll get a beating for my cheesiness but I can't help it. Being with him brings out the cheesiness and childishness in me.

Kit gently slapped my chest. "Mingkwan stop being so cheesy." And there it was just as I knew it would be coming.

I let out a small chuckle.  "But I know you love it P."
P'Kit crossed his arms in front of his chest and huffed.

Awww. Kitkat is scowling at me. He really looks adorable whenever he does that. He's pouting a bit and I want to kiss those pink, soft and sweet lips of him. I just can't resist you My grumpy Little Kitkat.

I leaned closer to him and our faces are inches apart. He's still pouting so I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. P'Kit circled his arms around my neck and I cupped his face to deepen our kiss.
"Come now P' I'll sing a song for you."

P'Kit wasn't looking at me but he was blushing so hard from his ears, face and neck. We've been lovers for a year now but I still find it cute when he's acting all shy. I just stare at him and I unconsciously let out a chuckle.

P'Kit peered at me. And his eyebrows are furrowed. Oh oh. Another crisis. What to do? So I laid out my puppy eyes and pouting card. I know he can't resist me too whenever I do this even though he won't admit it.

"P'Kiiiit~" I called his name in the cutesy tone I could muster while still giving him the puppy eyes and pout.
And I know it's already working on him. He was slowly melting. His lips curved into a smile and he chortled softly. Everything about him is just so lovely. He is my soft, fluffy and grumpy Little Kitkat. And I won't tell him that or else he'll ignore me for quite some time again. Hahaha.

I snapped out of my daydreaming and remembered what I was supposed to do.

"P'Kit may I have this dance?" I asked him reaching out my hand for my beloved.

P'Kit finally gave up his grumpy pretense at me and held my hand. I held unto P'Kit's hand tightly but not hurting him.
I held P'Kit close to my chest and swayed him from left to right while starting to sing the song that I know suits us. Though I know I'll probably change some parts but I couldn't care less. I just want him to feel very special tonight.

I found a love for me🎶
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a boy beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine🎶

I gazed into his beautiful black orbs while singing the song for him. They are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms🎶
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

My heart is beating wildly like it's about to burst all for the love I feel for my P'Kit. I was silently thanking the heavens for a good weather. The night is certainly perfect for we are dancing beneath a starry night and with the beautiful sound of the waves.

Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know🎶
He shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own 🎶

I'm certain that I want my future to be with this beautiful man before me. I know we'll have a talk about this some time but for now I'll just focus on making him feel loved tonight.

We are still kids, but we're so in love🎶
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my boy, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes🎶

P'Kit joined in singing with me. His voice is just as sweet as him. I fall in love with him all over again.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms🎶
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that shirt looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight🎶

He then stopped singing with me and I noticed there were tears falling down his adorable cheeks. I wiped his tears with my thumb and gently pinched his cheeks.
He didn't swat my hand away or complained and just looked at me with adoration in his eyes and smiled beautifully at me.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And he looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight 🎶

I finished the song. And captured his lips. Our kiss wasn't hurried nor greedy but it was more of us pouring all our emotions on this kiss. I smiled between our kiss.

"I love you so much my P'KitKat. You are everything to me.", and then I pecked him on the lips. He was still smiling.

"I love you too MingKwan. You are my everything." I kissed him on his head and embraced him closer to me.

I can't help smiling. My happiness is just too much. Even after a year of being together P'Kit always make me happy.
I then mumbled just enough for him to hear.

Darling You look perfect tonight 🎶

I wanted for us to stay like this forever but I know we have to go back to reality but for now I'll savour this precious moment with my love in my arms.

[a/n]
Hello dearies. How was your new year so far? Me. I'm already stressed out. Huhuhu. So here I am. The good child that I am procrastinated and wrote a fluffy fic for MingKit. You can all puke rainbows and unicorns and butterflies coz I did while writing this. Hahahaha. I was supposed to give you an angsty story update but nah I don't want you guys to feel sad just YET. yes yet. *laughs evilly*✌

You can leave your comments and suggestions or requests and I'll read them all. They are all appreciated. And thank you for the votes too. Enjoy.
Xoxoxo ❤

P.S. The song is Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I was inspired by the song and ta-da I wrote a story. You can listen to the song while reading this..ughh my heart is beating wildly again. Hahaha. Okay byieee. 😘