Love 13: My BF has a Baby????

An AU for PhaYo where Pha has a child born out of wedlock.

--------------------

"Daddy!", a high-pitched cheery voice called approaching their direction.

"Hey baby." Phana greeted the child with a smile.

Yo was perplexed. Someone was calling his P' a daddy. And his P'Pha just responded.
Wayo furrowed his eyebrows at his Phi who was now carrying the child in his arms.
But before Pha could offer an explanation, A tall, thin boy arrived. The young boy was out of breath, apparently from chasing the little girl.

"I'm sorry Sir", the boy took in a deep breath, then continued, "but Madee ran very fast when he saw you.", he explained, breathing hard.

"It's okay . I know how hyper Malee can be.", Pha sighed. He gave a short pat on Suthee's shoulders.

"Hi sweetie. Remember what I told you about running away from P'Suthee?", Pha gently scolded the little girl.

Madee let out a small 'hmm' and enthusiastically bobbed her head.
Pha chuckled.
Madee finally teared his attention away from her father and noticed Yo who was standing closely to them.

"Daddy who is he?"

Madee was watching Yo with her round warm eyes. Likewise, Yo was observing the father and daughter interact.

"Remember daddy telling you that you'll have another daddy?"

"Yes."

"Well baby he is your other daddy. Go introduce yourself to him."

Pha carefully put Madee down and she excitedly walked towards Yo.

"Hi daddy I'm Madee", she exclaimed.

Yo was still taken aback but managed to smile and answered, " Hi Madee my name is Wayo."

"Daddy can I call him Mommy instead?",Madee called out to her father while she jumped up and down.

Yo was wide-eyed.

"Um baby why would you call him mommy?"

"Because he looks very pretty."
Madee jumped up and down and was giggling.

Yo crouched down to be in same height as Madee. "Thank you, but does Madee think I'm not handsome?", he asked while cutely pouting.

Madee shakes her head so eagerly that Yo was afraid she'll get dizzy. "no no no other daddy is very pretty right daddy?"
Yo looked at at his P'Pha, he was smiling widely. He was clearly enjoying this scenario.

Madee looked adorable that Yo couldn't help but smile and let out a giggle.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'll call him Mommy! ",she beamed.

Yo softly pinched her cheeks and Madee was gesturing for him to pick her up.
Pha was looking at her daughter and Yo together. It was such a lovely picture together. He dreamt of this several times. He was anxious and excited for this moment to come he didn't know what to do. He was nervous for what if Yo wouldn't accept his daughter or Madee not liking Yo. But seeing the two of them now all his worries faded away and all he could feel was love for the two.
He was excited to see Madee so happy to have another daddy.

Madee looked so comfortable in Yo's arms. Her eyes were sparkling.

Pha carried Madee from Yo.
"Baby you should go back first with P'Suthee."

"No.", Madee crossed his arms in front of her.

"Baby. Please." He pleaded.

"No. I want to be with Mommy.", she insisted.

Pha let out a small laugh. It was endearing to see that Madee liked Yo already.

"Baby. We will see Mommy later. But first I have to take out Mommy to a very special place."
Pha pleaded to his daughter.
Pha leaned closer to the little girl and whispered, "I have a surprise for Mommy."

"Ohhhh Daddy and Mommy will have a date. Okay!", Madee cheered but immediately covered her mouth like his father and doing shh cutely,and the two giggled together.

"You'll be a good girl right?"

"Yes. Madee will be a good girl for Mommy and Daddy."

"Bye Daddy, bye bye Mommy, see you later." Madee kissed his father goodbye and kissed Yo too on the cheek which surprised both Pha and Yo.

"Okay, bye bye Madee, see you later sweet baby.", Yo waved happily to Madee now holding Suthee's hand.

"Hey."

"Hey."

The two felt akward. Pha was nervously rubbing his nape. And Yo was fidgeting.

"So I didn't know you had a daughter. "

"Um well yeah ", Pha stuttered, cleared his throat then continued, "I was planning on letting you know tonight, but, well this happened."

Yo wasn't responding and just stood there quietly eyeing his boyfriend waiting for him to explain more.

"Remember my ex-girlfriend of 3years?"

Yo nodded.

"She was Madee's mother. I was happy that we were going to be a family back then, but she wasn't happy with it so she gave Madee to me. I couldn't abandon my child so I took her in,"
Pha avoided Yo's eyes and looked down.

Yo raised his hands and gently placed them on Pha's cheeks.
"Look at me. ", Yo muttered softly.

Pha slowly lifted his chin to look at Yo.
"I'm proud of you actually.", Yo said encouragingly.

"Even though it was difficult, you've taken responsibility by taking care of Madee.", he continued.

"And l can see she's a lovely little girl. She has your pretty eyes and smile that I love.", Yo said with a smile.

Pha looked abashed with the sudden confession. But he was extremely ecstatic.

He stepped closer to Yo. Pha held Yo's hand in his, caressing it, and stared at Yo's round tender eyes.

"I love you Yo. Will you stay with me and Madee?"

[a/n]
Hello? How are you all?
It's really have been a long time.
I would like to thank you all for reading this compilation of short stories and voting.
Kept this in my notes for so long, hope this will give you a little smile in this time of crisis.
Wish you all be safe!
Stay Home.
Don't forget proper hygiene especially handwashing.
Drink lots of water.
Eat healthy foods.
Vitamins helps too.
Sleep and rest enough.