Love 12: Run & Hide

“We totally made it alive Yo.”

“Hell yeah Ming”, we were so thrilled that our mission was a success we cheered loudly.

*flashback*

(Ming was constantly being asked out by a girl and said he is already in a relationship but the girl just won’t give up.

P’Kit was sulking when he knew about this and thus won’t help us  out. 

So Ming begged me to pretend to be his girlfriend.

I asked him why I have to dress up as a girl instead of just showing up as myself but Ming argued that if the girl recognized me as Yo and gossiped that Ming was dating P’Pha’s boyfriend he will be a dead man.

So he suggested wearing a disguise and makeup might fool the girl.

And it did really worked. The poor girl was clueless about me.

So now we were going back to our dorm to take off this hideous outfit and rest.)

*end of flashback*

Or so I thought.

"Yo?"
I felt my shoulders tense. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"N'Yo?", he called out in his deep voice.
I didn't dare look back and answer. Hoping he'll somehow think that it's not me. I should move now but I'm suddenly frozen.

Oh shit if he sees me wearing this thing..

"Ming help me", I cling desperately on his sleeves but he was stronger than me, he easily untwine my hands clasping on him.

“Bye, I'll see you later Yo. Thanks for the help.”
Ming winked and gave me a salute before he ran extremely fast to his room.

Wtf he ran off.
Now I'm left to face P’Pha alone.
You bastard Ming.
After all I've done to help you, you leave me here.
You ungrateful friend. I swear I'll get back at you.

“Yo. I know that it’s you”, I can hear him say in an amused voice.

Why universe? Why can't the ground open up and swallow me now. This is just so embarrassing. 

I’m still a bit far away from P’Pha and closer to my room. If I run now I think I can make it.

I ran as fast as  I can from P'Pha but he is faster and stronger.

In just a matter of seconds he was next to me and grips softly on my wrist.

Why are they faster and stronger than me, it's unfair, I'm a guy too. Even though I'm wearing a girl's outfit right now.

“It really is you.”, he beamed at me, his voice bright.

Maybe I should distract him and I'll run faster this time to my room. But he has a spare key. Nope. It would be too useless.
Or I could run somewhere far away. But I'm wearing a bit tight skirt and heels. I'm sure I won't get that far he'll catch up.

“Yo. Hey N'Yo. Are you okay?”, P’Pha asked me softly.

I tugged down at my skirt suddenly self conscious. I couldn’t get away whatever I’ll do.

“Umm. Yes P...P'Pha”. I avoided his eyes and answered him.

“Wow. I thought I'll never see the day you dress up as a girl. You really look so beautiful.”, he held my cheeks and turned my face towards him.

I must be totally red right now, I feel feverish.

P'Pha loomed closer to me and whispered in his husky voice.

“You look beautiful in this black skirt but I prefer you naked with me.”

His body was so near mine, I can feel his well-toned chest and his warmth spreading over me. I can smell his favourite perfume, it got me intoxicated.

“ You look rather alluring. I want to undress you right here right now and make love to you.”, P’Pha continued in such low and purposefully seductive voice.  I couldn’t breathe properly and I felt myself tremble.

I felt tingles all over me, like a fire engulfing me throughout that got me burning wild. And I won't admit it to him that it got me anticipating. Hoping my body part down there won't give me away.

P’Pha brushed a lock of hair on my face and I heard a rich laughter.
He chuckled. Wtf just happened? I was blankly staring at his smiling face. He then smirked at me.

"Looks like someone is also excited down there." He jerked his head in the direction of my skirt.

I was a bit confused but finally understood what he meant and I glanced down at my skirt and find the evidence of a bulge.

Ground please swallow me up now. Now would be the perfect time.

I turned around, dashed as fast possible with these heels to my room and locked the door behind me.
I can't face P'Pha now.
I leaned on the door and tried to catch my breath. What should I do now? Anytime now he'll be here.

I was startled when the door opened. I was afraid I would fall but P’Pha caught me just in time.

Without so much as a warning, P’Pha held my face and pressed his lips on mine, hard, and licked to open up .

Our tongues touching, hot and slick, he tastes sweet, always sweet. P’Pha pressed our mouths closer deepening the kiss. I felt a jolt of pleasure settling on my stomach and we both let out a moan.

He pulled a few inches away from me, his chest rose in fast breaths and his pupils dilated. “You look so cute and hot at the same I can't control myself for longer.”

“You can run but you can’t hide my Yo.”, he growled in my ear.

[a/n]
Hello. It's been a while, hasn't it?
Well here's a special treat for all of you.
This story is long overdue. But finally I can share this with you all.
Sorry for some mistakes. I was a bit excited to publish it.
Hope you'll enjoy reading this~
And leave some comments to let me know what you think, I would appreciate it.