Love 11: Pink Apron [Part 2]

[a/n]
Surprise! Here's a part 2 or should I say the hot portion of the story. hahahahaha. So prepare tissues..um of course for when you sweat and drool. 😂 Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~

Pha locked him in his arms and burrowed closer to his body.
His mind already clouded with longing and lust.
And it was equally reflected in Yo's eyes. Yo's eyelids fluttered shut and his lips parted.

"P'Pha........"

Pha felt so drunk and high despite not having consumed any alcoholic drinks.

He kissed Yo so gently at first. But he couldn't hold on for longer, he kissed him wildly, seeking the response he desperately needed.
Yo's mouth fit perfectly with his.
His tongue curled intimately with Yo's and tasted every inch possible.

He felt Yo slid his arms in his neck, he pulled him closer to him.
His chest so warm and he could feel Yo's nipples taut against his apron.

He buried his hands on Yo's hair and deepened the kiss within the softness of Yo's mouth.

He felt Yo trembled with delight so he trapped him in his arms and laid him on the table.

He kissed him again, slow and deep. Yo stifled a moan against his lips.

"I love you Yo."

Pha removed Yo's pink apron and admired the beautiful boy beneath him.

And Yo's whole body blushed into a wonderful shade of red.

"You are so beautiful, you are so perfect baby."

He kissed him again, his palm so warm against the milky skin of his lover, his fingers pulled strongly on his lover's hardened nipple, and then again and again.

Yo arched his body against Pha as mind-blowing sensations engulfed him.

Pha dipped his head to take one swollen nipple in his mouth, biting it and licking it  and sucking it gently.

Yo was suppressing a moan.

"Don't hold back baby, you can be loud all you want. I want to hear your beautiful moans."

"P'Pha......I'm......"

"Don't worry baby, I'll make you feel good."

Pha bit, licked and sucked Yo's other nipple.

Yo writhed beneath him, "P'Pha...... please......."

He knew what Yo wanted but he wanted to tease him a bit.

Pha bent his head to trail hot and wet kisses on Yo's neck to his sternum down to his cute bellybutton, Yo giggled but suddenly gasp when he felt a warm air near his manhood.

Pha's gaze at Yo was so intense that Yo gulped hard. His Adam's apple moved up and down and Pha find it incredibly sexy.

He then swallowed Yo's manhood. He experimentally moved his head and Yo groaned. He continued to caress Yo's manhood with his mouth.

"P'Pha...I'm co--" P'Pha paused his lips at the tip of his lover's manhood and let out a breath.

The tiny hairs on his lover's skin raised and Yo grabbed Pha's shirt and kissed him in urgency.

"P'Pha, please.... I can't anymore.....I need you......" Yo pleaded, Pha cannot restrain his self-control any longer as his manhood was also begging for attention.

He hurriedly took his shirt and trouser off. Yo delved his hand beneath Pha's boxers and fondled his manhood.

Pha kissed Yo hard and deep while pinching his already hard nipples.

He flipped Yo behind.
He was incredibly beautiful and Pha wanted him so desperately.

Pha traced every line and curve on Yo's body with his hands and lips and tongue until he reached his precious cavern.

He was shaking as he lowered himself between Yo's thighs.

He felt the tip of his erection slide within Yo's. It took all of his remaining self-control not to thrust ruthlessly.

Pleasure overtook Yo and grabbed Pha's trembling hands signaling him to move.

Pha thrust deeper and he felt Yo devouring  his erection within.
Their hands clasped together as Pha drove into him.

Yo's nipples were rubbed to unbearable stimulation with the friction of the table.

"Ah!", Yo gave an anguished cry and twisted beneath him.

Pha raised Yo up to meet his thrusts.
Pha thrusted into him harder and faster.

Ecstacy was filling both of their bodies. They were both teetering on the edge.

Both forgot where they were making love, all they know was they need each other, the world was spunning fast, love and lust was taking over them.

Pha was taking Yo's cries as he took over Yo's body.

Yo was shuddering, there was tension in his muscles, he arched his body wantonly towards Pha.
Pha knows Yo is near.
He thrusted into him again and Yo cried out Pha's name and came in violent spasms.
His lover's climax pushed him over the edge and came inside Yo.

They were both panting hard as Pha turned Yo to face him.
They were both sweaty, Pha brushed the hair sticking on Yo's forehead.
He kissed him on the lips, this time just savouring the exquisite moment they just shared.

"I love you so much P'Pha."

" I love you more Nong Yo, my precious baby."

"The breakfast really was delicious.", Pha gave Yo an impish grin. Yo jokingly punch Pha on the arm and they both laughed.

[a/n]
So how was it? Please leave some comments, vote and share if you enjoyed it. 😚

xoxo💐