Love 11: Pink Apron

The soft light peaking from the curtains slowly caused Pha to stir.

He was reaching for his boyfriend beside him but his Yo wasn't there.

He rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn.

He called out for his Yo but no one answered him.

He then went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

'I think I need a hair cut already', he said to himself while arranging his hair.

After satisfied with the way he look he went down to the living room and smelled something so delicious.

He quickly went to the kitchen to find his Yo standing over the stove humming to himself while cooking something.

He looks splendid standing in his kitchen knowing Yo has a smile on his lips.

But what caught his eye was that his Nong Yo was wearing a pink apron with no clothing underneath. 

Yes.

His Yo is naked underneath those pink apron. His glorious bum is seducing him. 

He slowly walked behind his boyfriend and hugged him.  Causing the petite boy to gasp in surprise.

"P'Pha you scared me." Yo let out a deep breath.

"Good Morning baby. You smell so nice."

Pha hovered close to Yo and breathed heavily on his neck. Pha's breath was so warm against his skin he felt the shiver down to his toes.

Pha licked and sucked Yo's neck up to his ear and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Stop it P'Pha." Yo can hardly utter the words, he was already turned on from that little interaction.

His P'Pha has an exceptional effect on him.

He could feel himself heat up.

He tried to hold himself away and put some distance between their bodies.

"Aww. My baby boy is embarassed. You look really cute when you're shy."

Yo blushed even harder.

"What are you cooking baby? It smells delicious."

"But you're more delicious my baby.", Pha continued in a hurry.

Yo gave Pha a glare but Pha just kissed him briefly on the lips.

Pha raised his two hands in surrender, "Okay, baby, I'll stop."

"Hmm I only cooked egg omelette and pad thai." Yo flashed Pha his brightest smile.

"Wow! It really looks delicious baby."

Pha squeezed Yo's plump bum.

Yo squeaked, "P'Pha!"

"What?" Pha was feigning innocence.
Yo's mouth was a straight line and his eyes were sharp.

"I can't help it baby, your bum is just asking to be squeezed", he said in a teasing smile.

Pha kissed Yo tenderly. And Yo felt his annoyance melt.

"Why are you even naked under this apron?"

"I was just excited to cook something for my P'Pha that I couldn't be bothered wearing something."
Pha noticed the enthusiasm in Yo's voice that he can't help but smile.

"I'm glad you didn't. You look cute and sexy. I want to eat you." Pha continued ravishing Yo.

"P Pha the food..." He struggled for words.

Pha pretended not to hear Yo's words and continued to caress his body.

"P'Pha. Let's eat first.", Yo begged.

He heard him laughed, "But I am already eating baby."

"P'Pha. I won't let you do me for a month if you won't stop and eat what I made for you." That got his attention at last and paused in kissing his shoulders.

Yo was breathing quickly but he fixed him with warning stares.

Pha pecked him softly on the lips and turned to the cupboard to help him in setting the table.

The two happily chatted while eating, cleaned the table and Yo was about to wash the dishes but Pha sidled over to Yo.

Pha hugged Yo from behind. His naked back so warm against him despite having been exposed for quite a while.

"Yo I really love you. Let me show my love for you."

He twirled Yo and cradled his face.

"Yo I am the luckiest man on earth. I'll treasure you for eternity."

[a/n]
Hello dearies. Do you still remember me? Well I hope you still do. I was away for quite a while. So to make it up, *drumroll* here's a little something for all of you. Miss you gays. ❤ And I miss my boys a lot too 😭