Love 5: Winterwonderland

Jos POV

"Hi, I'm Jos.", I tilted my champagne glass to his direction.

"Hello P' I'm Bas." he said and gave me a shy smile.

He looks so cute with that smile of his.

"Oh, I know who you are nong, you are quite famous after your series and you are very cute so almost everyone knows you." I gave him a toothy smile.

I saw him blush a little. Oh wow. I've never seen such a boy who easily blushes and a cute one at that. He's way too adorable.

"Um..thank you P', um, have you watched our series?", I noticed he was a bit nervous, he keeps on fiddling his white seal stuffed toy.

"Hey are you nervous?" I can't help but ask him. I wanted him to be comfortable.

His eyes widen a bit after I uttered those words to him. I think I am enamored by him. I find everything about him too cute.

"It's just that you looked a little bit tensed, don't worry I don't bite, I'm a very kind dog." I gave him a subtle wink.

He erupted in a laugh. Thank goodness. Wow, his laugh sounded melodious and so sweet.

"You're funny P." He was still laughing a bit.

"Glad you find it funny enough," I joined him in his laughing.

"I really liked your series, especially you.", I blurted out.

I noticed him furrowed his eyebrows. Oh no I did not just say that out loud.

"I meant, I really liked your acting and your character", I hurriedly said.

"Ohhh. Thank you P'." The corners of his eyes crinkled.

"Um, Nong Bas can we take a selfie together? My friend is also a fan of you. I'll make him jealous that I had a selfie with you."

"P' you're such a bad boy, teasing your friend like that." He suppressed a laugh.

"Sure, we can take one P." he added.

I opened my IG app and took a vid for my insta story.

I positioned one of my arms on his shoulder. Looks like he doesn't mind. I almost screamed internally. And we posed for the camera. He was giving a peace sign and a wink. My heart skipped a bit.