Love 4: Red Lipstick

Bas POV

"And our first game is a couple game. One of the couples will sign the shirt of their partner and will use this red lipstick to put a kiss mark on the shirt of his partner and vice versa. Example Gxxod's shirt is signed by N'Bas and Gxxod will be the one to kiss on N'Bas shirt. Whoever has the most kiss marks wins.", the emcee announced over the microphone.

The fans were screaming loudly and it hasn't even started yet. Well aren't they overly excited?

And here I am so nervous over a game I already knew beforehand.

It was my turn first. P'Gxxod applied lipstick on me. His face was so close I could almost smell him. Gosh. This is gonna be hard.

"Everyone please be ready. We will now start in 3, 2, 1..Go."

After I heard the signal I started to kiss P'Gxxod's back. As I kiss him on his back my nostrils are filled with scents of him. My heart is beating wildly I'm afraid it will burst. I kissed his arm. Gosh I could feel the hardness of his muscle there. After that P'Gxxod was pointing to his side for me to kiss. So being the obedient boy that I am, I yielded to his order. I briefly saw his smiling face. Well someone's enjoying this. I then kissed near his navel I swear my heart wanted to escape from my chest already. The fans have gone mad too they were screaming more than ever. I then kissed his chest and near his neck. I wanted to ravage him but we are in public. Control yourself Bas, I thought so hard to myself. The game is not yet over so I still have to kiss all over him. Help me dear heavens.

"Okay, stop. Time to switch."

I breathed deeply and tried to calm myself down.

I now have to put lipstick on P'Gxxod.

He bent a little for me as he was taller than me. I can see his lips curved a bit. He really likes this huh.

"Are you guys ready? We will now start in 3, 2, 1..Go.", the emcee signalled to us.

P'Gxxod started to kiss my back.His lips were all over me. I feel hot all over. I wanted him to take me then and there but all eyes of the fans were on us. All I could do was laugh even if all I really wanted was to kiss him til his lips bruise. I have to control myself. But this is so hard. I feel ticklish at some part but most of the time I really feel turned on. And I guess I am not the only one. P'Gxxod is so close to me I can feel a burgeoning something on his pants. Ha. Serves him right. I am not the only one having a difficult time here.

I try my hardest not to stifle a moan. That would be so embarrassing and I couldn't handle it if the fans, P'Gxxod and my members tease me.

I wanted this to end. It feels like eternity. Why is it not stopping? Hello Miss emcee come on please announce that it's over already.

"Okay guys time's up."

I sighed. Finally. After what feels like a century It's over. I can feel my face has turned red like the lipstick we used. I need to calm down.

"Our 6 moons kindly go backstage so we can count the kissmarks on your shirts.", the emcee instructed and ushered us backstage.

Okay. I needed a quick release. I rapidly went to the bathroom. Locked the door and pulled my pants down. I can't help but think of the recent event that happened- P'Gxxod's scent, his hard-toned muscles, his soft lips and the tent on his clothed pants. I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning. I just hope it won't bruise. Or I couldn't explain this to them. Ahhhhhh finally--- sweet release. I wiped myself clean and composed myself before I went out the cubicle.

I looked left and right and washed my hands and finally exited the bathroom.

I have to hurry up I still need to give my shirt. And do retouch of my makeup and change outfit..

I was finished with my makeup and outfit but I still couldn't find P'Gxxod. We are about to go on stage already.

"Our 6moons kindly go onstage for our next event."

The 5 of us, me, P'Kim, P'Copter, P'Tae, and P'Tee are already up but P'Gxxod is nowhere to be found.

"P'Gxxod~!", we all called for him.

The staffs also called for him. After about a minute or two he finally went up stage. Despite his makeup I could still see a hint of a blush on his face. He gave me a wink and a cheeky smile. This P still have the guts to be audacious even though he made us and the fans wait.

He was still smiling at me when he stood beside me. I wanted to ask where he went but the emcee was already calling our attention.

Later then. Get ready for my attack and endless questions P'Gxxod. I smirked to myself.

[a/n] So this fic is inspired by the couple game in 6MoonsOverManila fanmeet. The game gave me lotssss of ideas tbh. It was an attack on my gxxodbas feels. hahaha. Some of the similarities are coincidental and are a work of fiction.. though how I wish this is what truly happened. :D