3

Liana's POV

~A month later~

First day of training wasn't that hectic because BTS was training us. Our group is called, Noctis. I chose the name, it means Night in Latin. I'm second in command of Noctis. The first section of training was the dance, hosted by J-Hope.The next would be Namjoon,rapping. Visuals,Jin. And lastly,my ultimate bias in vocals, Jungkook.I excel in vocals and dancing. The other two..not so much. Jungkook is sweating a storm. His white shirt is drenched now. Calm down,Now liana he is just a boy with sexy eyes and abs and a beautiful voice. Before I can stop Staring at him with raging hormones,jungkook caught me.
so much for being subtle.
"Liana Noona~, what do you think about your first practice?" He calls me Noona since I'm five months older than him. I looked at one of the girls, Kang JaeHee. She's really nice and if you give her a chance, she can be a great friend. Sadly, I'm the second oldest in the group of Four. Actually, nevermind, I'm grateful. Jungkook can actually call me Noona.Since I'm a mixed Hispanic, my complextion allows no blushing to show. But my face was really hot, I WAS in the process of blushing, you just can't see me turn red.
"Singing is my strongest trait, this section of training was easy. The dancing too." I probably didn't mean to brag, but I did. It just slipped out. Rookie's mistake since I 'backlashed' a pro. An ultimate bias at that.
"Well, if you think so, then I guess. But, Jaehee has been quite the character with her voice. It's almost as equivalent as mine." He flashed her an eye smile, revealing his Adorable. Bunny. Like. Teeth. Damn you Jaehee, we just met and now I hate her. Sorta. I was glaring daggers at her until Namjoon's low voice was telling us that it's time to learn about Hip hop and rap with yoongi. I'm not the best at this because I'm not really into rap but if it's for my group I'll do it. Me and the girls picked up our things while Jungkook and j-hope were discussing our next lesson. I was about to go to class until Jungkook waved and said goodbye while giving me a peace sign. I was about to do it back to him until jaehee nudged me and left. She didn't even say sorry to me. I quickly said bye and confronted her." Hey Jaehee! You didn't say sorry." I shouted at her. I want my sorry before she gets on my bad list.She turned back and looked at me like I was crazy. She thinks I'm stupid or what? I know what she did. I was about to go up in her face until the leader, Han Yuna stepped in."Do we have a problem already Liana?" When she said that everyone turned back to see the problem and be nosy. I didn't want to make the problem go any further so, I let that little girl slide.For now." No! I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." I bowed and proceeded to the studio with RM. When we got there we sat in our seats and got ready to take notes and learn. YAY. After the lesson Namjoon decided to give us homework. We have to do a rap about our past, or how we feel. The school day ended and I was in my room. I share the room with the visual, Kim Nari. She is really beautiful. I don't think I can compare to her plus she is the oldest. That means she is the wisest..Right? I hope she is. When I was about to do my rap, I immediately thought of Naomi. We still talk but it's very short since she was also training. Lately she hasn't answered any of my calls. I'm really worried. I picked up my phone And dialed her number. This time it didn't go straight to voicemail." Hello?" I was so happy to hear her alive ." Omg Naomi! I kept calling you for 3 days,why haven't you picked up?" "MIANHAE! They took us to a boot camp and we didn't have any source of technology. They made us do it since I got in a fight with this bitch that wanted to take my position." I sighed. She is always like this with other snotty girls." Don't kill her yet. Also I called because I needed your help with my homework."she laughed. " I bet it was Mon because your good at anything except rap." I smiled. She knows me too well.

"It was and he wants us to rap about our past or how we feel."there was silence. I was about to say something until I heard screaming." Hello..Naomi are you there?" After a few more minutes. She finally answered." There was a huge bug in the room and I quickly went to get the spray. I think you should think about Jungkook or high school. I have to go shower... I smell like a dog.. it's good for me but not them, Bye!" I giggled. "Ok thanks! Bye!" I threw my phone on the bed and went to get a snack. I brought my notepad and a pen with me, until I saw Jungkook. I decided to retreat from the premise and forget the snack. I can think of the rap without something savory. I saw Jaehee with him, touching his arm. I walked over to them and went petty mode.
"Jaehee your phone was constantly ringing, and I couldn't focus with what Namjoon was saying. You know there are consequences." I crossed my arms and rose my right eyebrow. She began to turn red. She always does things In a redundant sequence.
"I'm sorry Unnie. I didn't mean to be the cause of your 'lost concentration'. It'll never happen again." This thot is trying to get on my bad side. Using air quotes, and lying. When Jk turned around to face us, we froze. I pointed at her and said:
"She's the one being the dumbass." Jungkook began laughing uncontrollably. I felt accomplished with my amazing triumph. He put his arm on my shoulder and smiled. Omfg~ finally.
"You two are funny. Also Jaehee, you have to listen to Liana-Noona. It would be disrespectful not to. And no back talking." He gave me the signature nose scrunch-smile that wrinkle his eyes. She rolled her eyes and nodded. I looked at her and then she got up and left us. I can already tell that she is going to open her stupid mouth at the dorm." By the way, why are you here?" I totally forgot about my homework.

"I came here to work on Namjoon's homework. Since you're here can you help me?" I desperately needed it.

"Sure but first let me order you something. You can't work on a empty stomach." This is why i adore this man right in front of me. About an hour later,We finally completed the hard task and it was not easy. "Thanks for the help,kookie! I couldn't have done it without your help and I'm serious." He laughed at my worn out self."No problem plus I was just like you with rap. The good thing is whenever my hyungs want to have a battle with me I never let them look down on me." He smiled after his little inspirational story. I looked at him with amazement and looked at the time. I totally forgot about my members." I feel motivated. I have to go now, bye kookie!" I quickly got my stuff and before I left he gave me a sheet of paper and told me to call him when I'm free. I gave him the "OK" sign and left running to the dorm.
When I got to the dorm, I was breathless. When I got in, i was face to face with yuna, our leader. " im so sorry yuna!" I apologized. We were supposed to get to know each other more but I think I messed that up." It's okay liana, we didn't want to start without you. We know how hard it is to be a trainee without help." She said while patting my head. I'm very grateful to have her as the leader. She is very understanding and she has a lot of patience. I don't know how she does it. I walked past her and saw my members laughing and talking." Yah! Liana come join us! We missed you today!" Nari said. I went to hug her and put my stuff away. We decided to play jenga and whoever lost has to drink a smoothie that Jaehee made. For some reason she was really nice and funny today. Istg that girl is so fucking bipolar. After we played, we went to bed. I was about to go to bed until I remembered about My kookie. I quickly dialed him."Hey kookie. I'm sorry that I didn't call you earlier. Me and my group did a bonding thing." I whispered. I had to whisper because Nari was asleep." It's okay anyway I'm glad you called. Btw do you know someone named Naomi?" I was confused what would they want with her."Yeah I do. She's my best friend, why did you ask?" It was silent for awhile."So this is a secret. Don't tell anyone." I nodded even though he can't see me." So, yoongi hyung has been constantly on his phone and he's been a little happier. I checked his phone while he was showering and I saw a text from Naomi with a heart next to her name. That is so weird because I didn't know if he even knows love.
He's always so inactive and always in his studio or bed 24/7." I yawned and Kookie yawned as well." Wow thanks for the yawn. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight! Dream about me shirtless!" I blushed and hung up on him. I can't wait to dream about him but I'm still thinking about Naomi.