8//"where are we going?"//

~The next Day~
Liana's pov
The day was pretty slow. I also haven't seen Jungkook today either. He makes most of my days fun. I was just walking around the company and I found Rap monster's studio. I peeked inside and he wasn't there. I was going to leave until I heard noises.
" BOO!" I screamed and taehyung started to laugh at me.
" I'm sorry. I was supposed to scare Namjoon but, it was worth scaring you. You should've seen your face." He kept giggling and I stomped on his foot. I laughed at his pain and left him there sobbing.I have one more hour to get ready. I drove home. I took a shower and, I had 45 more minutes. I looked in my closet, I chose a white and pink high to low dress, with black lace up flats. I did my makeup and the door rang. I ran down before Nari could open the door. I pushed her out the way, and opened the door to a sexy ass Kookie in a suit.
" Wow.You look beautiful tonight." He smiled. I put my hands on my hips.
"So I only look beautiful tonight?" He stared to get tense.
"No..NO! Y-You look beautiful E-EVERYDAY." He started to stutter.
"I was just messing with you kookie. You don't have to be nervous around me, and thanks for the compliment." I closed the door, and walked to his car. He quickly opened and, closed the door when I got in."So,Where are we going?" I asked.
"Umm.. I made reservations at a fancy restaurant and after that, I don't know." I nodded and after that, the car ride was silent. When we arrived at the restaurant it was so big. When we got inside, it looked like an aquarium. The waiter led us to our seats. When we sat down, a ray and a butterfly koi greeted us. I smiled and Jungkook grinned."Do you like the restaurant already?" I was so amazed that people could build this.
" Of course! It's like eating underwater." Our conversation was from fishes to people we hate.The waiter came with drinks.
"What are you guys going to eat?" He asked. The menu had a lot of seafood and meat but, I got chicken Alfredo and kookie got steak. I noticed that Jungkook kept looking down, we're awkward so, this is difficult for me to lighten up the mood. He's been looking at his phone since we got here. It's been almost two hours.

Jungkook pov
I texted Naomi because I needed help. Naomi and Yoongi were sitting behind us. Technically speaking, away from Liana's range of sight. I looked up at Liana and saw that, she was raising up her right eyebrow.
"Who's that you're texting, Jeon Jungkook?" I weakly smiled and, poked my cheeks innocently.
"I was just telling my Hyungs that I might come late. Don't be mad Noona." She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. 'Nice save, kid.' Naomi texted me and, I glared at her. After we ate, we decided to get dessert. We ordered cake rolls. It had different flavored frosting in each roll. When it was time to recieve the check, we argued over who was going to pay.
"Aish~ lemme pay. It's the right thing to do. We can't just bicker about this!"

"Noona, I should do it. Please? As the younger one, I should do it." She smirked. I had goosebumps because, I'm scared of what she might do.
"Oh right! You are younger... Oppa." She tilted her head. I hate it when noonas call me oppa. It's not right. I furrowed my brows, it made my skin crawl. But now, I was red.
"Fine. We'll split it half and half." She smiled, and we called over the waiter. We paid equally. When we left, we were stopped."You two are cute when you fight. Lili." Liana turned around and death-stared Naomi. That was resolved with a big hug, from best friend to best friend.
"Remember what you called a certain ship? I know you do, you made it after all."

"Naomi don't. Please not right here." It's cute when she started freaking out. It's like she mastered the art of that. I stood next to her, and let my hand fall to the side. I slyly intertwined my hand with hers. I wanted to calm her down. She let out a small yelp and, dragged Naomi very far away from Yoongi and myself. I looked puzzled but later saw her and Naomi jumping up and down, while screaming very loudly. When they came back, she had a huge smile plastered on her face.
"Please excuse this nerd, we're gonna get something from my car." This time Naomi Dragged Liana and they entered the car. It seemed like Naomi was giving her some box.

"Did you do something to her? She won't stop smiling and fidgeting."

"Hyung, all I did was hold her hand." He shrugged and waited for his partner to come back. When they finally walked back again, I saw that liana had changed her shoes into black wedged boots. She stood next to me, and held my hand. She whispered into my ear.
"I didn't mean to confuse you, I was just ecstatic." I kissed her cheek and she looked down. Yoongi and Naomi were busy doing their own thing, so we left. When we got in the car it wasn't as silent as before.
"So why'd you change shoes? I'm lost."

"The flats were beginning to get uncomfortable. Lucky for me, Naomi had my wedges in her car. I forgot why." She chuckled and began to ruffle my hair. I wanted to take her to this hilltop, which shows a sliver of the city, and a bunch of stars. When we left the car, we walked to the top of the hill. It had a brick path for us to follow, indicating that anyone can be here. There was a huge Willow tree that hung above the hill. I held her hand in mine, it was cold and came in contact with my warm hand. We sat against the Willow's bark. She laid her head against my shoulder, then nuzzled her head into my chest. I thought she was asleep, so I rambled on and on about stuff.
"I know you probably can't hear what I'm saying but, I think now's a good time to get it off my chest. I remember being picked on because, I was shy and awkward. Some people thought I was weird because, I wasn't like them. I liked being different, I didn't want to fit in. The only ones who accepted me for who I was were family, and the guys when we debuted. I then got out of my shell, but not entirely. As of now, I'm not judged anymore. When you first walked through that door to audition, I thought you were going to be like everyone from my past. Now that I've gotten to know you, you're nothing like what I thought. I came to realize that you're awkward just like me, the boys,Nari, Yuna, Jaehee, and even Naomi is too. I guess not everybody is how they may be on the outside. When you get to know somebody, you'll see them for who they are. Not for what they portray. I don't tell anyone how I truly feel, I just bottle it up so that nobody can find it. I don't show negative emotions around people, it's extremely rare if I do. I guess I should thank you for listening, even though you're asleep."
"The pleasure was all mine." She looked at me with wide eyes, and a smile. I looked down at her and gently placed my lips against hers. It was passionate, but not rough. She then released herself from the kiss.
"I wasn't sleeping, can't believe you didn't check. However, if you ever want to tell me something, I'll always be here to listen." She said it with a meaningful grin. We laughed at how eerily we got along. Especially since we've already laid eyes on each other, and its only been a month and a half.