14//"Where is he?!"//

Yoongi's pov

"Hyung! Watch where you're going." I ignored the maknae line, and kept walking. My head hurts, I feel like I need to cry. My balls were nearly killed by Liana. But then..Naomi, she.. took the hit for me. *ding ding* I quickly got my phone to see who texted me. I was hoping that it was Naomi but it was jackson. I unlocked my phone, and he sent me a link. I pressed the link and, it was a picture on Naomi's Instagram.  I almost dropped my phone because, it was jackson giving Naomi a kiss. I quickly called that son of a bitch.
"Where are you?" I tried to say calmly.
"I'm not going to tell you but Naomi was ecstatic with me last night." I hung up quick, and rushed to my car. There is no way that she can be over me this quick. I got to her dorm and, I started banging on the door. The door opened and, it was Naomi with a neutral face.
"What do you want?" She said coldly. I was a bit hurt but, I just remembered why I came here. I started to get really angry, and I pushed past Naomi, letting myself in and I went straight to her room. It was empty, and a mess. Liana wasn't lying when she said Naomi became a wreck.
"Where is he?!" I yelled at Naomi in her face.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Naomi yelled back.
"Do you think I was born yesterday? I'm talking about you and Jackson! I know that you guys were together and you being the slut that you are, I'm 100% sure you fucked him!" I screamed at her. It suddenly got quiet."MIN.FUCKING.YOONGI. You were my first in bed AND in a relationship.HOW CAN I BE A SLUT?!" Her voice cracked and her eyes were getting watery.
"I don't know if that's true but i have a feeling that in high school, a lot of boys tapped that ass!" I couldn't hold myself together. I really wanted to kill her for making me lose control.
"I told you what happened in my past and, now you want to make up shit! You know what..I really wanted to slap the fuck out of you but I can't. I just love you too much to hurt you." She yelled at me, before she went into the bathroom. I heard her crying, and that's when I realized what I said.
"Naomi..I'm sorry. Let's just talk like civilized people." She didn't respond.
"Naomi! I got your text. I came as fast as I could." Jackson looked for Naomi, but stopped when he saw me in front of the bathroom.
"Why are you here?"
"Im here because I'm going to beat your ass Jackson." He looked at me sideways. He scoffed, and moved past me.
"Im here because Naomi texted me. Apparently, you're verbally abusing her." He knocked on the door softly, and Naomi opened it. He quickly went in the bathroom with her. I put my head near the door. I heard mumbling.
"Naomi,Don't cry...Don't kill.." That's all I heard before the door opened. Jackson came out, and sat on the couch.
"I advise you to leave. You don't know how much damage you did to her just now." I looked at him, and he had a worried look. I got closer to him, and I punched him in the stomach. I grabbed him by the neck, and I put up a fist.
"Stay away from Naomi. I know what you're doing, and it's not going to work. I will always be her first, and her last." I punched him and he pushed me off. He was about to swing at me, but he stopped.
"Yoongi attacked me first. Plus, he was talking about how he will always be the only one." Jackson snitched, and hid behind Naomi.
"Yoongi...are you done putting your anger out on me?" She said with her arms crossed. I tried to get closer and hold her hands but, Jackson wrapped his arms around her.
"DONT even touch her. You don't deserve this happy girl. You don't know how much shit she had to go through with you. However, when she's with me, She'll be treated like a princess on cloud 9. I won't ever make her sad and, I will always be there when she calls." Jackson grinned, placing his head in the crook of her neck, while giving her light kisses. I got so...jealous but the displeased face Naomi had, gave me hope. I left the dorm but, I took one last glance at Naomi. I wish we could be together without problems but, we have to get used to this lifestyle. I had no idea where to go but, I really needed a drink. I went to the bar and I ordered a Bloody Mary.
"Come here often?" An annoying voice next to me had said. I can't believe I haven't noticed that Yuna was here.
"No. This is my first, and last time here since you're here. Thanks to you, I just lost my will to drink." I got up but, she grabbed my arm.
"Don't go, tell me about your problems. I can be nice once you get to know me." She smiled. I was a bit hesitant but, I sat back down anyways.
"Its about Naomi. I just came from her dorm. We had a big fight and..Jackson was involved." The bartender gave me my drink, and I downed the whole thing in one shot. I shouldn't have done that because, I get drunk easily. Yuna began to order an On The Rocks. She took one deep breath, and turned to me.
"Listen Yoongi, you two will have your ups, and downs. There's no doubt about it. Every relationship works like that. Even Mr and Mrs Jeon. How much I yearn revenge after Liana.. I'm getting off topic. You need to get your mind off of this.. I actually know just the thing." She paid for our drinks. Shortly after, she downed hers quickly. She pulled me by the arm, I followed her to her car. I didn't say a word, I'm not even phased. We drove to her dorm. I just realized that Liana is here. If she's here.. I'm fucked.
"Yuna. Don't you dare let me leave the car. Liana will kick me in the balls. I don't have the energy for this." She shook her head in confusion. She leaned in, now her face was extremely close to mine. Yuna pulled me into a deep and sensual kiss. No breaks, no hesitation. It wouldn't stop.
"Let's take this inside. Jaehee's my roommate but, she not here for the weekend. She left to visit her parents. However, Nari and Liana are still awake. I'll try to figure something out." I nodded and waited in the car. Surprisingly, I was very patient. I look outside the car window, and I see Jungkook's car in the driveway. You've got to be fucking kidding me. There's no way in hell that Nari, Liana, and Jungkook, are going to stay in just one room.

Yuna's pov

I quietly opened the front door. Liana and Nari were in the middle of talking until, they turned around and saw me. I smiled weakly, not sure of what to do. I saw Liana's eyes trail to the right. Jungkook was in the hallway, walking towards her.
"Are you two heading out?" Nari cocked her head to the side, confused. Liana stood up.
"Yuna, does it look like I'm going anywhere? Jungkook is the one who's gonna stay here. Speaking of Jk, can you go change?" He nodded. I was still standing in silence. Nari went to bed, she couldn't keep her eyes open. She claimed to only be awake at this hour because, she wanted me to come home safely. I waited for Liana and Jungkook to go into the guest room. That's when I texted Yoongi to get inside. I ran to him, greeting him with a sensual kiss. I caught myself by surprise, I never knew that this would happen again. I kinda don't want anything out of the ordinary, to occur. He pulled me by the arm, taking me to my room. We sat on the bed, in pure silence. I looked at Yoongi and he was staring at nothing. I got up and sat on his lap. He looked up at me and didn't say anything. I started to unbutton his shirt and i took off mine. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. He started to squeeze and play with them. "I know I'm not naomi but I'll make you forget about her." I whispered in his ear.

~The Next day~

Yoongi's pov

I opened my eyes quickly and felt a warm presence by me. When I turned my head, it was yuna. I quickly got out of bed and my head started to hurt. I guess i was too loud because yuna was staring at me. She got up from the bed in her underwear and left me in the room. In a minute she came back with water and pills. She handed it to me and I drunk the pill.