10//"Take it off."//

Yoongi's pov

As I arrived to Naomi's house, I felt scared. I wanted this to be a surprise party and everyone has been avoiding her. I made a quick u-turn to go to Starbucks. When I went to her dorm, I knocked but no one answered. I used my spare key and It was pitch black in there.
" Naomi! You here?" I went to her room and I saw her knocked out at her desk on top of a notebook. I took a little peek and it was just full of lyrics. I shake her a little bit to wake her up. It didn't work,so I shook her harder.
"WHAT!? I'm up." She looked up and had bags under her eyes.
"Happy birthday. Go take a shower and get ready." I kissed her on the cheek and she went straight to the bathroom. After she showered, she came out with a towel.
" I forgot my things..can you not look,please." She said shyly. I smirked and turned around.
"It's not like I haven't seen it before." I mumbled. After a couple of minutes, I started to drink some of her coffee. While I was drinking she came out with a black short lace dress and black bow knot heels. I almost chocked because her cleavage was showing.
"Go change." I ordered her.She took her coffee and her phone.She completely ignored me.
"Why did you drink some?"she frowned" also, you didn't tell me where we're going that's why I'm wearing this. Anyway,I think I look sexy." I grabbed my keys and led her to the car.
"Thanks for the coffee babe. I really needed this. I've been hella busy since we hung out." I held her hand.
"Do me a favor. Do you see that blindfold? Put it on and make sure you don't see anything." I pointed at it.

"Ohh! We going to a hotel?..can I call you daddy?!" She said excitedly as she put on the blindfold. We made it to the party. I escorted her out. She started to ask a lot of questions. I wanted to lead her into a pole but I can't.
"Take it off."  While she was taking it off,she was saying some dirty things.
"I don't like anal,just a fyi."

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI.." everyone shouted.

Naomi's pov

I can't believe I was saying those things. I started to regret my whole life.
"WHY?!?! You guys heard everything?" A couple of people nodded especially the boys and Liana.
"please don't tell me someone recorded it." The cameraman stepped back a little.
" Whatever! you guys should know me by now." The music started to play and Liana started to drag me to the dance floor with yoongi.
"No! I don't dance.." Liana started to deadpan.
"But you're the main dancer."dang it! She's too smart.
"But Yoongi doesn't dance~" Liana pointed to a dancing Yoongi. He was doing that cowboy rope dance and he "caught" me and tried to pull me towards him.
"Please help Liana." I shouted. But She was being swept away by Jungkook to even care about me.
"JEON JUNGKOOK! You woman stealer!" He laughed and they were gone.
" Yoongi, are going to keep doing this until I cooperate?" He nodded and I did it to not make him look like a idiot. We danced for awhile and have a couple of drinks. I went up the stage and got ready for my speech.

"Heya!You guys attention on me." I tapped the mic to get all eyes on me.
"I wanna thank you guys for all of this. I thought everyone forgot my birthday and that it was just another day but you guys remembered and I'm very lucky to have all of you here now. Especially,Yoongi and Liana.*Claps*"
Before I can say another word someone busted through the doors.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI! I hope I'm not too late, traffic was hell."I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Mother..." suddenly my voice became very small and It became harder to breathe.
"What are YOU doing here?" 

"I can't spend time with my daughter on her birthday? Besides this handsome
gentleman invited me." She snaked her hands around Yoongi and he didn't do anything but smile.
"Yeah.I did invite her since I thought you missed your mom." Liana ran up on the stage.
"Naomi.. you didn't tell him yet? WHY!" She was about to explode.
" I couldn't bring it up..I'm sorry. Mom please leave...I don't want to see or speak to you." I quickly got off the stage and went to the bar for another shot. I drank a lot today but I can hold it.
"THIS is how you're going to treat your mother?! I raised you better than this! I didn't waste my gas for nothing!"She started to snap at me. I shrugged her off. She had enough of my ignorance and came closer to me.
" I told you to lea-" I was slapped by my own mother. The one I loved. Liana came quick to console me but I pushed her away and left the party. Nobody was following me which was good. I kept walking. I've been hurt and embarrassed at my own party. I'm pretty sure Yoongi didn't mean it but he should've asked. I started to cry a little more.
"Naomi! I've finally found you!" J-Hope shouted. I wanted to run from him but my legs couldn't move. He gave me a comforting hug.
" Just let it all out. If you wanna talk I'm here." I cried harder on him and hugged him back.
"Babe!" I looked up. I could've sworn I heard my love but nobody was there. I told Hoseok everything and he wanted to cry himself.
"Do you still want to go to the party..She left." I nodded. We both walked back hugging each other. When we entered everyone started to question me but Liana Shouted for them to stop.
" Hey.. you saw Yoongi anywhere?"