6

Liana's POV

Today is when we Debut. I'm so stoked for later. Everyone was running all over the building, prepping stuff up. Sadly, Jaehee wasn't kicked out by the time we had to debut. I wanted to do something like invite over Naomi, to meet the members of both groups. Especially, Yoongi. So I called her instantly.
"Eyy~ Nae."
"Eyy~ Lili."

"So I wanted you to come over today because I wanted to introduce you to my group, and the boys. That's if you want. I bumped into Yoongi last week, and he seemed like he was talking to a girl~. Then I was like, maybe I should invite you because I want you two to meet. What do you think?" There was a long pause. You best believe that I was going to spy if she came. Obviously, with my partner in crime.
"Uhm.. Sure. I'll definitely come over later."

"Mkay~ bye."
"Bwui." I went to meet up with the girls, and told them everything. Jaehee was surprisingly on board to meet my BFFA, Nari was too. I pulled Yuna aside, and told her to be careful if she wants to mention Yoongi. Y'know, since Naomi 'likes' him. She said she understood and we parted ways. Next up were the boys, clearly you need to make a dramatic entrance if you want their attention.
"BOYS! I have good news." I startled each and every one. Although, I didnt see Jungkook. Oh well, I'll tell him when I find him. I was about to start until, I was startled from behind.
"Ay~. You biotch." I said whilst playfully poked Jungkook's cheeks. I motioned him to sit down, in order for me to begin.
"I wanted to let you all know that my BFFA- best friend forever after, is coming over later to meet you all. I don't believe I've ever talked about her but, her name is Naomi. When she comes, be polite. Who am I kidding, she's not polite so be yourselves."
"Wait. Does she like anything that we can gift her with?"Jimin asked with curiosity. I knew the exact answer.
"Don't tell her I told you guys but, her Bias is none other than Mr. Tongue Technology. Yeah I'm talking bout you Yoongi. Back at home, she wouldnt shut up about you, it was surprisingly cute. And trust me, all the things she's ever done, I have NEVER called cute. Is she Inappropriate? 150%. Cute? Hell no." The guys were asking questions all at the same time, I 'randomly' picked someone and, it was Yoongi.
"So does she have a favorite flower? What does she like in personality..scientifically speaking?" That's a good question. Maybe one with thorns, or one that could get rid of her drastic cousins I always hated.
"By surprise, it's a Lotus. Personality..someone who isn't afraid to be themselves. A.K.A. someone who's like her. I can't describe her with three words. Maybe only two. Crazy and Dirty-Minded." I prayed that the inquiries were diminishing, they weren't.
"One last question. I needs to go." Wisely, Taehyung asked the last question."Does she like the Maknae Line or the Hyung Line? The rapper line or the vocal line?" This was easy, completely easy.
"My other half likes The Hyung Line and, The Rapper Line. I gotta go so~ deuces." I didn't want to miss the premier of the debut song, so I bolted out of there. I looked back once, and Jungkook was tailgating me. He caught up with me, right as soon as I was going to watch the premier. I wasn't thinking clearly, and Now I feel dumb for doing what I did.
"Listen, give me four minutes okay? I'll be back before you know it." I'm tall so probably about five foot seven, so I don't need to tip toe to get to his level. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, and soon enough, I realized what I did.
"Liana! Let's go! You're gonna miss it!" Nari made me come back to reality.
"Uhm... I'm gonna go now..so.." I walked backwards and left. After the showing, I told Nari and Yuna and they laughed at me. I mean, who wouldn't? I took a pillow from the couch and screamed into it. Even the producers heard and laughed.
"Oh so you're the paranoid one of the group? Aren't you?" I nodded and stared into space. I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I came in contact with this child. Dammit. Ehh~ I'll shrug it off. A few hours later, both groups were going to meet up with Naomi. However, Yoongi wanted us to pick her up. The girls left before we did, so I left with the boys. When we went to pick up Naomi, I ran my happy ass out the car and, hugged Naomi tightly.
"Ha! You're short still~." Naomi glared at me, and I saw her eyes trail off to Yoongi. Oh hell~ no. I will NOT stand here and be ignored. I knew her for MUCH longer. Lemme clarify: I'm twenty at the moment and Naomi is twenty-one. We met when I was three and she was four. So basically, we've known each other for seventeen years.We got in the car and, I decided to sit all the way in the back by myself. I gave up my original seat so that Naomi could sit beside Yoongi. They laughed so much with the others, I had no clue on what. I popped in my earbuds and listened to music, whilst looking out the window dramatically.
"Noona? Is now a bad time?" I shook my head. I peeped that Jin had stopped at a gas station because we needed to. How else were we going to get to the Cherry Blossom Forest? Not by walking that's for damn sure. Jungkook sat next to me, and I got nervous. I repeatedly called myself an idiot because of what I did earlier.
"Uhm..so yea.. I'm sorry about what I did.. I wasn't thinking clearly soo.." I glanced at him and saw his ears become red, then his cheeks. Why is this so awkward? Someone save me from the depths of awkwardness.
"D-Don't.. worry about it. Soo.. ever seen Spirited Away? My favorite character was Haku."

"Actually I have! I used to have a crush on Haku. I didn't care if he was a dragon." He smiled, and I smiled. Now I have to play my cards right. Well this isn't a game, y'know?
"This is my all time favorite show, I doubt you know it but, it's Sailor Moon. I've always wanted to be her, if not, Sailor Pluto." His jaw dropped, and my eyes widened.
"I always thought she was gorgeous. But that's my opinion." This is certainly not a coincidence but, something else. We talked on and on about different topics. From video games to books. He doesn't really read as much as I hoped. I have a thing for reading. About an hour later, we arrived at the forest. Jungkook and I, began to secretly follow Naomi and Yoongi. He took pictures of the scenery constantly, I wasn't bothered. We even took some pictures together. We saw Yoongi taking a picture of Naomi while she was looking at the trees.

 We saw Yoongi taking a picture of Naomi while she was looking at the trees

She noticed and she took a picture of him. They laughed and took a picture together.Jungkook thought that it looked cute and he started to focus his camera on them. When it focused at the right moment,he took the picture of the two being happy.
We followed them for awhile until they stopped. Naomi leaned on a tree and suga took a picture. We thought they were going to keep walking until Yoongi went behind the tree. He surprised Naomi with a bouquet, indulged with her favorite flowers. The Lotus. She jumped on him and, he caught her.
"Jungkook, take the picture." He listened and it came out perfectly. We squealed quietly. We looked at each other and giggled. Suddenly, Jungkook placed a cherry blossom in my hair.
"It looks cute on you." I smiled and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Because of that I stumbled a little and stepped on a branch. It was very loud too.