7

Liana's pov
"OH Shit."Me and Kookie said at the same time. We ready to GTFO at any minute. The couple turned to us and Naomi immediately ran to me.
"Please keep it a secret!" She started to shake me. I stopped her and, patted her head."It's okay your secret is safe with us, right kookie?"He nodded.
"My lips are sealed." Yoongi pulled Jungkook's ear to his eye level.
"It better be." Naomi started to pull yoongi off of him.
"Why did you do that?!" Yoongi started to smile at her.
"It's because I love you."He said in a small voice.Naomi blushed and, started to walk away To enjoy the rest of the pink forest.
"Wait for me!" Yoongi said jogging to her. She turned around and, stuck her tongue out and continued walking. Me and Jungkook laughed at them and, went a different way. We got stopped by Yuna. She was watching Yoongi laughing, and walking with Naomi. Luckily, she just saw that part.
"Um..Yuna? Are you okay?"She came back to earth and nodded.
"I was looking for Yoongi, he seems busy now."She looked down at her shoes. I didn't notice until now that, Yuna looks really cute today unlike other days. She had a pink Hi-lo dress and, cute wedges to match her dress. Her hair was in a cute bob with a small pink bow. We kind of matched. I wore a Hi-lo black lace dress with white wedged boots.
"Liana when did Naomi meet Suga?" She asked. Even Kookie was interested to know.
"I don't really know. The way they act around each other means they've known each other for awhile." I kinda told the truth.I can't tell her: 'Oh they're dating so they know everything about each other.' that's messed up. Yuna nodded and started to call yoongi. They weren't completely out of sight yet. He heard her and he turned around. Yuna started to run over to them. I really wished she didn't because, the way Naomi looked at her, was hatred for bothering them. I'm pretty sure she was cursing the shit out of Yuna in her head. I wanted to help but, fuck it. I'm pretty sure she can handle it.
"Well today might be Yuna's last day. The way you described Naomi and the way she acts, plus she's yoongi's girlfriend.."He crossed his arms.
"She's dead." I finished what he was going to say. Me and Jungkook went to finish our walk and take tons of pictures.

Yoongi pov

I'm bout to ignore this girl. I'm going to need Yuna to stop calling me, or touch my face. I have a girlfriend, but I can't tell her that.
"Yoongi. I'm glad I found you. Oh hello! I don't believe we met. I'm Yuna." She held out her hand In front of Naomi. Shockingly, Naomi didn't reject it. I looked puzzled, and Naomi winked at me. She better have a plan on how to ditch someone this annoying."So you're Yuna? Well, we were kinda busy so..go away. Like now, please." At least Naomi used her manners? I think.
"Yoongi isn't yours! He's not something you can claim." I began to hold in my laugh. Oh if only you knew Yuna. It's wonderful that she's clueless around me, because then, Naomi can be a bitch towards her.
"I told you before, and I'll tell you again. Take your raunchy ass somewhere else. That pink Is too much, you really don't know how to impress him. AND you showing too much? Thotty little slut." Yuna stood quiet, I grabbed Naomi's hand, and we left her there.

When we were out of sight, I had to let out my laugh

"Damn~ you blew that bitch away with those words. I should use them next time." She blushed and playfully hit my chest. I then began to pull her into a tight embrace, kissing her forehead.

Liana's pov

It was time to regroup and everyone had a appetite. Our managers were nice enough to do a surprise picnic as well. We all hugged them and thanked them greatly.We all sat on a big blanket with our food in the middle. There was sandwiches,hotdogs,burgers,salads, and the most lovely thing ever..sweets! I wanted to kiss the managers but no..that's disgusting. I was sitting next to Jungkook and Yoongi was next to Naomi. Then Yuna sat in front of Naomi.Yuna was glaring daggers at Her while Naomi kept eyeing the food and deciding what to eat. We all ate and shared funny stories. Naomi tried to feed Yoongi some cake until he told her that he didn't like sweets. Naomi frowned and Yoongi took a bite,
"Ah it's so good." Naomi smiled and ate her cake happily.I think Yuna got jealous and threw lettuce at Naomi. Naomi just threw it back at her. That's when the food fight started. Yuna was throwing the food while Naomi threw the desserts. Luckily, I ate the delicious cake before it started. Everyone joined in and had fun except for Yoongi. He just witnessed it and didn't want to get dirty. When the food ran out, Yuna looked like a complete mess. Her hair was full of cake and her dress was completely full of ketchup. I did that,hehe.Naomi was also full of food but she started to eat the cake on her fingers with a smile. Naomi didn't dress out like Yuna did. She just came casual with shorts and a flannel shirt. We all laughed at each other until the managers told us to clean up. We all frowned and glared at Yuna and Naomi.
"Y'all don't look at me. It was that pink diva bitch's fault." We glared at Yuna since she indeed started it. She surrendered and started to pick up. We helped while Naomi went to the bathroom and Yoongi followed with a spare shirt he found in the van.
"Why don't you like Naomi?" I asked her."I despise her. She is trying to steal my love and he is falling for her charms. I don't want him too fall in love with that broke bitch! She can't even dress good for the occasion!"She said dramatically. I backed away from her and I saw Jaehee and Jungkook talking. After everything that hoe did, they still talk! I marched over there and stood there. I didn't think what I was going to say.
"Hey Liana! Jaehee wanted to tell you something." Jungkook said and gave us some space and returned picking up." I'm so so sorry for the way I treated you! I don't know what came over me for the past few days. I hope that you can forgive me." I was shocked. I didn't know that Jaehee can feel sorry and apologize. I accepted her apology and forgave her. We cleaned up the mess and Naomi came back with a different shirt and a little clean. The managers said that it was time to leave. Naomi hugged me tightly.
"I'll miss you. I'll make sure to visit." We hugged one last time. She went over to the boys and they gave her a group hug."Thanks for taking good care of Liana and thanks for cooperating with me. I'm sorry for the picnic and I'm not going to return your shirt." Yoongi laughed and nodded. The others looked confused."Oh Jungkook!" Jungkook stood straight. Naomi motioned him to get closer to her. He bent down to her level and she started to tell him something. He whispered something back and gave a thumbs up. Naomi then started to punch him."THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BENDING DOWN! I'M NOT THAT SHORT!" She shouted. Yoongi dragged her to her van and put the child lock so she can't get out. She rolled down the window and poked her head out. She was tearing up a little. She was like a child that couldn't go outside and play.

"I miss you guys already and MIN YOONGI, I'll get you." Yoongi giggled and went to our van. Naomi's group said their goodbyes and left. We were about to leave until Jungkook pulled me to the side and let everyone go first."Liana...do y-you wanttogooutwith metomorrow?" He blurted out quickly. I blushed and agreed to go. I can't wait for the date!