10.5//"HI DADDIES!"//

Naomi's pov

"I'll be in my room if you need anything. Knock before entering too." I said while going up the stairs. They said "OK" and continued to do what they were doing. I went inside my room to see a shirtless Yoongi on my bed with my special notebook." Why are you reading that? It's not even good." I said while getting underdressed."I changed some things here and there but it's perfect...like you without clothes." He began to check me out. I only had my bra and underwear on and let me tell you, it was matching perfectly. I got on top of him and he put my notebook on the nightstand. I started to grind on him. While I was grinding, he started to get hard." I'm on birth control so we can go bare but you better not cum inside me." I whispered. He hugged me tightly."I'm going to cum inside you for saying that." We looked into each other's eyes and he leaned in. He started to give me little pecks until it turned into a rough makeout session. His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. I didn't want the kiss to stop big the need for air was getting bigger."You want me to be on top this time?" He started to take my bra off and mess with my boobs." Nah, I want to be in control today." He kissed my nipples and lick them. I moaned a little. He heard and started to suck. I moaned louder."You have to be quiet or else." He said dominantly while putting two fingers in my mouth. I started to suck on his fingers and make a circular motion around it with my tongue.He took his moist fingers out and ordered me to take off my panty. I obeyed and he got up and told me to lay on the bed. When I laid down he put his wet fingers in me. He started to finger me slowly until i got used to it."Go faster..You are so slow with me sometimes."He rolled his eyes and went faster and harder. He thrusted his fingers deep into me."YAH..Yoongi I'm close." I said breathlessly. When I was about to cum, his bitchass took his fingers out."FUCK Yoongi! Why did you do that?" He smirked and positioned himself in front of my entrance." I wanted to feel your pussy tighten and cum around me." He said huskily.I started to kiss him very needly. What he just said was a turn on to me.While we were kissing he shoved his penis into me without warning. I suddenly yelped loudly. After I yelled someone knocked on the door."Naomi,are you alright in there?" Gyuri said with a lot of concern.

I opened my mouth to answer but Yoongi started to thrust in and out of me.I was about to moan until Yoongi pointed to the door."Answer her back babe. That's your punishment for being loud." He started to play with my clit. I looked at him hesitantly. If I say something, a moan might come out."Ahh..I-I'm fine..mhmm..I just fell!" I covered my mouth. Yoongi saw me and thrusted harder and deeper. He knows that can make me go insane."Are You ok!? Do you need help?" I panicked a little."NO!" I shouted high pitched."Don't worry I'm fine. Yoongi is helping me." I think she heard me and walked away."Daddy..I'm close." He nodded and went down to my neck." Yoongi don't you dare give me a hickey. You know I have to perform." I warned.
"Too late, you can give me one if you want." I did exactly that."I'm going to cum-Nghh."Yoongi moaned lowly and threw his head back and I felt his hot semen in me.I was staring at Yoongi's face while he was Cumming and I came as well. Yoongi looked at me and kissed me one last time until he pulled out." I told you not to cum inside!" I started to whine."Your fine. Let's shower together and maybe have round 2." He started to smirk and look at my worn out body."Oh hell No!" He frowned and he wrapped himself with a towel and went into the bathroom without being seen. After he showered, I went in after him. When I finished, I went in my room to see Yoongi looking through my stuff."Wow! You really like me and the group." He said taking my merchandise from a box. He saw all the photo cards and albums I collected. "Aww You even have our first picture together here." He stared at our happy faces."Do you remember how we met?" I put my head on his shoulder."Of course! We met in JYP. If I remember correctly, bambam wanted me to meet the new trainees and it happened to be you and the girls. When I saw you there, I thought you betrayed Bighit but I fell in love with everything you did. From the way you talk to the way you laugh.But,You didn't really care that much about me because you were always with Jackson and Jinyoung. I kinda got jealous and tried my best to get your attention by going over there almost everyday and teaching you somethings." I began to smile.
"It was kinda annoying at first but I started to open up to you. You're the second person who understands me." I said blushing a little.He kissed my forehead." Let's go out to eat." I nodded and got up. When we went downstairs, all the girls started to hold in their laughter."Why are you guys red?" Yoongi asked."You guys had a fun time?"Insook said laughing."Wait....You guys heard?" I was so embarrassed." AHH Yoongi!" Minhee mocked. Everyone started to laugh,even Yoongi."I'm leaving!" I stormed out and started my car. Yoongi was pouting a little and got in the car."We should've done it in your studio but it's too late. Anyway where should we go?" I asked with irritation."let's go to that diner you like." When we got there, Yoongi put on a face mask and his bucket hat, that he left in my car. When we got out the car,we started to hold hands. People were staring at us but we didn't care. We ordered burgers and fries with a vanilla milkshake. When we got to our seats, a group of girls started to glare at me."What are you looking at?" Yoongi asked me while eating. I was about to tell him but they came to our table."Umm..are you Suga from BTS?" One of them asked. Yoongi nodded."We really love you and the Group! Can we take a picture with you?!" Yoongi looked at me for confirmation."Sure..I don't care." I continued to eat while they took pictures."Yoongi oppa! Who is that girl?" I perked up when they called him oppa."She is from a new group that debuted from JYP. Her name is Naomi and she is my girlfriend. Be sure to give her group as much support as you guys do for us." He smiled and the girls freaked out. He came back and continued to eat. After we ate, Yoongi wanted to go to the "Genius Lab",which is his studio.When we got there, the studio was a mess."How the hell do you work in this environment?" I asked amazed at all the garbage. Suga shrugged and went to work on some songs.I decided to hang and clean up the place. I finished in a hour but Yoongi is still doing music. He calls me once in a while to help him and tell him my thoughts."Let's go! We've been here for 2 hours!" I said, while messing with the piano."If you want, you can leave." Yoongi said strictly. I sat on the couch with my arms crossed and a frown. Out of nowhere, Rap monster and Jin opened the door." Did we come at the wrong time?" Jin asked. They both came in without permission and saw how clean the studio was."HI DADDIES!" I greeted them. I hugged them both tightly. They hugged me back. When they let go, I was still clinging onto Jin."See Yoongi! Even your girl calls me daddy. It's so hard being this attractive."Rap monster started to laugh. I agreed with Jin."Whatever." Yoongi sighed. Namjoon and Jin decided to hang with me.We then started to scream and talk loud which got Yoongi annoyed and he kicked my daddies out." Why did you do that to my daddies?! I was having fun with them." Yoongi then grabbed my wrists and pushed me up against the wall." I'm the only daddy here." He growled. From there, it escalated.