13//"Asshat"//

Naomi's pov

Today, Yoongi and I were called to his manager's office. I had no idea why but, I had a feeling that it's going to be bad. When I got inside the office, I saw Yoongi looking at me for a second until, his face went back to the desk he was sitting in front of. I sat down next to him and questioned if he was alright. He didn't say anything.
"Why did you call me? I was in the middle of practicing." I asked the manager. He looked at me and Yoongi.
"Information got out about the two groups' rivalry for suga." He glared at me. I gulped under his intense gaze.
"We can't let you guys ruin the reputation of BTS and, I know you're a huge fan. You don't want that to happen...do you?" I thought about my moments with Yoongi, and I can't let that go.
"But I really love Yoongi! Can there be any other way to fix the situation? You guys have a lot of money to pay the leaker." I slammed my hands on the desk and stood up. Yoongi got startled a little but, went back to a blank face.
" We don't know who it is and, there isn't any other way. You guys need to take a break until it's over, and THAT'S FINAL."  The manager's voice got loud at the end and, that made me step back.
"You may both leave." He dismissed us and, Yoongi was the first out the door.
"YO!! How come you didn't fight for our relationship? Do you not care about it anymore?" I shouted through the halls. The staff got quiet and, waited for Yoongi's response. He stopped.
"Do you think I haven't tried! I can't let you go but if it's for BTS, which, is my family..I'll do anything to protect them. I saw them struggle during our training days. It's not right that I bring them down for just us two. I love you so much, but please leave." Yoongi's voice cracked at the end. I was frozen in shock. I understand him but, I want him all to myself. I started walking to the exit and when I passed Yoongi, I gave him a quick peck and ran out. I couldn't let him see me break down. I ran down the stairs to Liana's department. She saw me, and I ran to her.
"Naomi! What happened!?" I explained to her through tears. She consulted me, even though she was extremely busy. I felt bad for interrupting her recording session. Liana told me to stay, while she finished. After what felt like forever, she was finally done. I helped her get her stuff organized.
"Leave my shit there. I have something to take care of. Come with me, you'll want to see this." She grabbed my hand, and guided me upstairs. Why did she take me to Bangtan's department? Don't tell me shit is about to go down. She took a deep breath, before entering their room. She pushed open the door, with a great amount of anger.
"Where the fuck is MIN. YOON. GI!" The boys all turned to Liana. Jungkook ran to her, trying to stop her actions from getting worse. She freed herself from his grip. Her eyes trailed to a frantically scared Yoongi. I wanted to see what would happen next but, I needed to stop her. No matter what I did, she couldn't hear me. She pulled him by the collar and, started yelling.
"Who the hell do you think you are? Naomi is a wreck thanks to you! I've never wanted her to relive this again. If you don't feel sorry, I'll make you feel like shit for the rest of your life. You motherfucking cocksucker." She let go, and pushed him against the wall. Hard. Yoongi slid to the ground, crying in pain. I hate to say this but, he deserved it. Then, Liana was about to do something, that might fuck up Yoongi's life. She brought her foot back and, it was positioned in front of his jewels. I kept screaming for her to stop but, her anger has taken over. I quickly pushed Liana, while her leg was in full swing. When I did that, I made eye contact with Yoongi. I smiled painfully as her foot, came in contact with my shin.
"Why did you get in my way? That was meant for him." She began to freak out, not knowing what to do. At least she came back to the real world? We turned around and, all six boys were completely confused. Liana and I explained the entire thing. The boys looked at Liana, then at Yoongi, then me.
"I'm sorry Yoongi. I should've kicked you regardless. Asshat." Liana stormed out quick. Jungkook ran after her. I realized, this is where I take my leave. I left without saying a word. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. There's no point going back to JYP. I'll just.. go home. My mind is diminishing slowly. Only thing keeping me sane, is Liana. I feel so lost, I can't even focus on what I'm doing. I got home and, went straight to my room. I didn't even say Hi to my members. I hope they get the memo, and not bother me.
"Naomi! Do you want to talk about it? "Gyuri knocked. I unlocked the door, and got attacked by hugs. They all went in my room and, sat on the floor. I closed my door and sat down with them.
"I'm guessing that it's about yoongi oppa. We never saw you sad unless, it's about him and when the fridge is empty. That's why it's always full." Minhee chuckled. I giggled and told them what happened.
"I FUCKING knew it. Minhee you owe me $10 now." Insook danced a little. Gyuri hit her thighs and gave her a look.
"We'll help you get over him and we can be the single squad. Plus there is a lot more guys in this world*cough* Jackson." Gyuri smiled and nudged me. I forgot all about the people who changed my life.
"I'll go see him now." I got up and hugged them tight before I left. When I got to the company, I bumped into my manager.
"ah Naomi, I was just about to go to your dorm. Umm, I'm sorry but we had to do it." My manager put his hand on my shoulder and I asked him for Got7.
"They're doing a dance practice video right now." I thanked him, and went to the practice room. I opened the door and sneaked behind them trying to go to the other side without being seen. When they finished dancing, I started to clap and scream
"You know we saw you in the mirrors?" Mark laughed.
"You weren't that sneaky." The boys laughed at my embarrassed face.
"I came to spend time with you guys and I really missed you especially Jackson and Jinyoung." I got up and jumped on jackson. He twirled me around and I started smiling at him. He suddenly stopped and put me down. I looked at him curiously and I saw that he was turning red. "AHH LOOK AT JACKY!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!" I took a mental picture before he ran out. I love messing with him.
"Oh Naomi-ah, how are you and yoongi?" Bambam said while pulling up his sleeves.
"I actually came here to forget about him." I said while messing with my baby hairs.
"We know about it. Don't worry, plus we kinda eavesdropped.." Bambam said proudly. I punched his arm softly and, Jackson barged back in the room.
"Let's go out! Just the two of us..."Jackson shouted. The boys and I looked at him weirdly because of what he said.
"Wait..not like that! Its just to get over that jerk."
I gave him the thumbs up and, I told the group I'll come to spend more time with them another day. They we're mad that, I was ditching them for a day with Jacky but, they let me off the hook for now. I left the company with Jackson and, he decided that we should get something to eat. I told him if we should go to a restaurant but, he decided to eat some street food. I parked my car at the dorm and we started to walk.
"So~ how are you still single? You are so funny and perfect." I asked.
He sighed. "I think it's because I'm too playful, and loud. I think girls like their men to be mature and smart. I'm none of those things." He Started to look down.
"I'm sure there is a girl that loves you for who you are, like me." I said while skipping to a vendor. I ordered kimbap and, Jackson orderd boongapang. We went shopping, and found matching hats, and phone cases.
Jackson bought it and, we took pictures together wearing it.

"Let's take a picture for Instagram!" I asked Jackson and he gladly went next to me

"Let's take a picture for Instagram!" I asked Jackson and he gladly went next to me. He put a cat filter and when I took the picture, he quickly gave me a kiss and I was blushing.
"Thats a cute picture, send it to me." Jackson smirked. I was still in shock until he pushed me.
"Don't play with my feelings!" I stomped my foot and, uploaded the picture. He grabbed my hand and when we went outside it was dark. There was so many stars and the moon was gleaming in all it's glory. I havent been able to enjoy the out doors like this. It was calming."I'll call us a uber since it's too dark for us to walk." I nodded and stood closer to him since it was getting colder. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.I don't know how long I can keep my hands to myself. Luckily,the uber came and picked us up. During the car ride,I tried to not make eye contact with jackson or he'll try to strike up a conversation. When we got to my dorm, jackson got my bags and entered the dorm behind me. He put the bags in my room while I looked for chocolate in the cabinets. Sadly, I couldn't find any and i pouted and thought of ways to kill my members. Jackson brought me back by giggling. I hit him and he started to fake cry. I rolled my eyes and he suddenly got closer to me. He put his arms around me and I put my hands on his chest. I started to push him back a little."Jackson,I can't do this. My heart is still broken and longing for Yoongi." He looked at me understandingly and gave me space. He opened the door to leave but he just stood in the doorway."Before I go, if Yoongi doesn't come back and love you right. I'll gladly take you and make you be mine forever." Jackson winked at me and closed the door. "I told you that he'll be perfect for you."one of the members shouted from upstairs. I groaned and went to bed.