Chapter 03

Chapter 03

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months. Months turn into years.  Some say you move on, others say to never lose hope.

...

...

Y/n's Pov (if u knew----written by emwood0804, not the chapter)

I crawled to the door, barely moving. I slowly inched closer, until I touched the light emitting from the other side of the door

...

...

...

I didn't feel the cold hard floor beneath me. Instead, I felt something soft as I opened my eyes. I wasn't in between two doors, I was in a hospital room! I looked around me to see the two blondes who I grew up with since childhood. "Emma...Madi..Why am I in a hospital room?" They threw themselves on me crying and telling me how they missed me.

"But how long was I asleep? Last thing I remember was me in a bus with the boys..Daniel..." I slowly sat up, wincing at the stinging pain going throughout my body.

"You were...uh..asleep for 5 months.." My stomach dropped from the words that rolled out of Emma's mouth. 5 months without seeing anyone, 5 months without Daniel. Anything could've happened in those 5 months.

"You're kidding," I whispered in disbelief. They shook their heads in response, indicating they're telling the truth.

"I have to see everyone. Please." They nodded and whipped out their phones, texting and calling my family and friends.

A few hours later I saw my friends Cheryl and Taylor come in. Taylor dyed the ends of her hair blonde while Cheryl cut her hair short. "Y/n..We missed you so much." They pulled me into a hug telling what happened while I was gone. As soon as they let go of me, I saw Jake with a girl I haven't met yet.

"Is that your girlfriend?" He nodded as she politely hugged me. Her name was Edith, she was extremely short and was dark brown hair.

(RILEY, sorry sam)

"Y/n you have to see Jasmine and Jason, they couldn't come up but they've grown so much. I'm officially their guardian now." I nodded and caught up with Jake.

"Y/n, did you ever notice this?" It was a slip of paper under a vase with a fake rose in it.

"No." I took the slip of paper and read it. I could tell it was extremely old since there was a lot of dust on it and it was from Daniel, making me smile. I read it thoroughly, wondering if he still has the concussion. "Where is Daniel now?" The room roughly got silent from my question.

"They've been doing music but..Daniel hasn't really been out," Jake explained.  I felt guilt wash over me as they told me the news.

"Well, I'd like to go the Why Don't We boy's house right now." They nodded as the nurse came in.

"Y/n..You'll be here for a few days and get checkups. I'm glad you're awake." I nodded before everyone started leaving, except Jake.

"Hey, you'll see him soon. I'll come to visit everyday until you're able to go. You can stay at my house." I nodded before he kissed my temple and leaving the room.

Daniel's Pov (Look up Daniel fetus - em)

I sat in the living room once again, playing on the Cello. I avoid the piano now, promising not to play it until Y/n is awake. I always loved the cello, and play it for hours now in days. It's practically my way of communicating with the everyone except Jack. I wanted to go to the hospital, but the thought of her made my heart shatter. "Daniel we brought Chipotle, you want some?" I stopped playing and rushed over to Zach and Jonah.

"Thanks" I whispered. Zach nodded before getting a text and leaving the room with Jonah. I ushered myself into my room to see Jack on his phone. "Hey." I threw my burrito to Jack as I sat over to him.

"I swear the less you eat makes you look worse everyday. Even Logan noticed" Jack stated. I waved him off and started speaking.

"I can care less. Any news?" Jack groaned from my response and threw his hands up in frustration.

"The news is you're a goddamn mess. Don't get me wrong, we all miss her like hell but you need to just get it in your mind we need you! You can't play cello all day and ignore everyone," he huffed. Instead of firing back at him, I looked at myself in the mirror. I did look like a mess. I was still wearing the same pajamas I've worn for the past week. My hair was all over the place while I had bags under my eyes. I looked unusually pale, and my eyes weren't as bright as they used to be.

"I guess..But what's the point?" (drums girls and dangerous pie -Em)

A/n

If you don't know "What's the point" Is a sign of depression. So it tells a lot. (that too)

Also, If you see any small bolded notes that's my friend who had access to my writing and told me to keep her "Comments" In my stories so...

-Megel670