Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov

My face fell from Daniel's response. He didn't want to play piano with me.

"O-Okay. That's alright. Then..Then On the cello...Play a song for me...

...

...Please." Daniel mutely nodded before hesitantly taking a seat next to the cello. He soon started playing a slow, sad song at first. As it went to the end, it was in a lighter tone. It was...Heartwarming.

"Daniel..That was amazing." Daniel and I turned to see Jonah and Jack clapping.

"When did you two get here?" I asked. Daniel's emotions changed, it was like he shut off once more.

"Let's go." I was then dragged by Daniel to the car. We sped off and drove in silence.

"Daniel..Where are we going?" I asked.

No answer.

"Daniel..I need to know."

No response.

"Daniel! Answer me! Please!" I begged. He came to an abrupt stop, in front of the fair we went to when we snuck out.

"C'mon, let's have some fun tonight," Daniel whispered. I nodded as I followed him. We got our wristbands and went for the rides. Daniel was awfully quiet, making me suspicious. Maybe from Jonah and Jack watching us, or me angering him for him not playing piano.

"Y/n?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see him pull something out from behind him. It was a stuffed panda with a heart in between it's arms.

"It's adorable.." I gushed. He gave me a small smile as he handed it to me.

"C'mon, let's go on the ferris wheel!" We ran to the ferris wheel and got our seat. Like the first time we were here...We were almost on the top.

"Daniel, tell me. Why didn't you touch the piano? Why did you run off?" Daniel turned to me, his eyes not looking at me, but the seat."You don't have to-" I was cut off by him connecting his lips to mine.

"That's why." We soon arrived back to the bottom of the ferris wheel. We were let out, with Daniel rushing ahead of me. I held the plush in my arms. With a thought running through my head.

All of this was my fault...

And it's up to me to fix it.