Epilouge

"Happy fathers day!" Y/n hollered. I laughed through the screen, happy to be able to talk to her during tour.

"It's Christmas" Corbyn stated behind me. He was fixing his hair and making sure his outfit was ready to go while everyone else was outside waiting for the two of us. The cold air swimming in Chicago seemed to seep through the window and go into the room, making us shiver to the gust of wind.

"Anyway, I'll see you before before spring comes around, promise" I whispered.

"I'm counting down the days, don't worry" I smiled before noticing she wasn't in her usual bedroom. It wasn't the classic white but instead a beige that made me feel sick every time I took a good look at it and there was just as much noise in the background, which was odd.

"Where are you anyways?" I asked.

"I'm at a friend's house" she excused. There was an abruption of screams, indicating that it was about to meet the fans.

"I gotta go. Bye, I love you"

"I love you too" she whispered. The facetime ended, only letting me hear Corbyn murmurs and the wind ferociously run in. My teeth chattered and my body felt like ice for that one second.

"Let's go" I announced. Corbyn nodded and walked out the door with me, excited to meet, or reunite, with their fans.

Y/n's pov

I felt excited as I got closer to the boys. Only Jonah knew I was here because he ran into me when I arrived and easily figured out what I was doing. "Y/n prepare yourself!" Emma gushed. An enormous grin was planted on my face as I got closer to the boys

(step by step)

Knowing we were the last people in line.

"I'm ready. Let's roll." I walked to the boys and watched their reactions. Zach stared at me in silence, shocked to see me while Jack and Corbyn freaked out like fangirls themselves. After Jonah watched in amusement Daniel went up to me and hugged me. For a minute we stood there in silence.

"It's only the beginning" I whispered before I left them, ready to see them perform.

...

I watched them on the general admission floor in awe, seeing how much they've improved. "Now this song is for a very special girl to me, wherever you are this song is for you" Daniel announced. He then gently laid out his guitar, whispering to the boys. I watched in curiosity, wondering what Daniel had up his sleeve.

"I know that it's a holiday, but I ain't the same without you babe. It's been awhile since I saw your face And I've been missing you." Jonah pointed at me, acting as if he was actually just pointing at a fan.

"Remember when we carved our name"

I watched in awe as Daniel went to the front of the stage and near the stairs.

"In December when the winter came"

I heard small whispers wander around as he walked down and into a small path made by in the crowd by security guards.

"It's been awhile since I saw your face"

I had a clear view as he came closer to me. The whispers around me got louder.

"Wish I was kissing you"

Daniel then walked up to me, an amused smile on his face as we stared at each other for a few moments.

"Merry Christmas, Y/n"

A/n

Thank you for reading my story! I hope ya'll enjoyed. More stories coming up in December.